Thirteen

<A/n: before we start, I'm gonna say first that 'Jessica' belongs to Undertale_Garbage and 'Candy' belongs to flashyendergirl !>

Third POV
Chara's unconscious body had been taken to a almost empty white room, where she had been chained to a wooden table by her wrists and ankles.

Chara groaned as her eyelids lifted up slowly. She tried getting up, but was retrained.

She looked down at herself, and she was in a white gown. And that's literally all.

Chara tried to teleport out of the chains, but that only resulted with an alarm. Chara sighed, banging her head back on the table.

Jessica opened the door slowly, closing it behind her.

"What the hell happened... My head fuckin' hurts..." Chara complained, looking at Jessica.

"You killed twenty cops at once, how can you not remember that?!" Jessica yelled. Chara shrugged the best she could, trying to ignore the chains.

"Sometimes when I'm feeling intense emotions I freak out and loose control of myself. Weird demon thing I guess..? Honestly, it hasn't happened in like ten years." Chara admitted.

Her fingers started fidgeting as she started to get impatient.

"Demon thing? No one told me you were a demon.." Jessica sighed, rubbing her face in her hands.

"Listen, bud, I think that you got yourself in a pretty bad situation, and pretty much everyone in our force thinks you're guilty of killing the three monsters, and the point you pretty much killed a third of our team doesn't help your reputation." Jessica told Chara.

Chara growled at the thought of her friends thinking she's guilty. Sans might think she's guilty, and she was planning on becoming friends with him the next day.

Oh well for that plan..

Wait, he couldn't possibly think she's guilty! She showed him the note, and that clearly proves that she didn't do it!

And Undyne would never think Chara, her best friend, would do such a thing! Nor would Toriel!

Toriel... Sans suspects her, even though someone as sweet as her could never lay a finger on a person, even more so her own child!

Toriel strangely doesn't act too sad about it, though. Maybe the point that she knows he's coming back, just as a flower? Yet, he won't love her like he used to.

It's sad, really.

Chara blew off the thoughts of her own mother being a murderer, and proceeded in talking with Jessica.

"I-I think Mom did it, possibly.." Chara confessed to Jessica.

"Toriel Dreemurr?" Jessica asked, tilting he read slightly.

"Ya.. She has red eyes, just like my stalker, and has white fur, which I noticed stuck out of their glove when I witnessed them." Chara explained, closing her eyes, trying not to cry over that her own mother just might be a killer.

"Oh.. I'll tell the others to question her, just because I might be the only person in our squad that doesn't believe you killed the monsters." Jessica nodded.

"Why am I in chains, though? And why am I here in general..?" Chara squinted at Jessica, who just chuckled.

"Dude, you killed a third of our team. They were afraid you would start going crazy on them, or anyone really, if you were in a place where you could use magic, so that would explain the 'why you're here' part. Why you're locked up? We didn't want you to try anything when we came inside here." Jessica stated.

"Well shit." Chara commented.

"Now, of course, me and my buds are gonna ask you some stuff that might trigger this 'crazy side' of yours." Jessica warned.

Two guys, nicknamed 'Good Cop' and 'Bad Cop' by Jessica, came through the door.

'Good Cop' was about 19 by the looks of it, and had short brown hair and bright green eyes. He was very tall, especially for his age.

'Bad Cop' looked around 20 and had black hair and dark brown eyes. He was pretty short, really. Way too small for the average height in his age.

"So here we go.." Jessica sighed, slamming and locking the door.

"Just to make this fun, we made it into a game!" Good Cop cheered happily.

"A stupid game for losers." Bad Cop complained and rolled his eyes, leaning against the wall and crossing his arms.

"Here's how the game works: The Good Cop is gonna ask you a question, and if you make a smart remark instead of answering- The Bad Cop is gonna do the next two questions, which won't be pleasant. I will only be involved when things get... Out if hand." Jessica explained.

Chara had an annoyed face, but nodded.

"Then let the questions begin!" Jessica and Good Cop cheered.