Five

Sans' POV
"Sans, get an ambulance or something! She can't breathe!" Undyne demanded.

I looked at Chara, who was choking on this black substance. I sighed and called an ambulance.

I guess I had completely forgotten that we were in a basement filled with torturing stuff, blood, and dust. And then there's the cork-board.

Undyne looked at me and looked back down at Chara.

"Listen, I'm not sure what's going on with this damn basement and how somehow all the evidence, which isn't much, we have so far leads to you, but you've been my friend since forever, okay punk? Honestly, I'm not sure what the fuck is going on in this hell of a basement. I'm not sure if it's you who did this, but I'm gonna try my best when the police find out to make sure it looks like you didn't do it." Undyne apologized, well, what seemed like the farthest thing she could get to an apology for blaming me. 

I stayed silent. Soon enough, I heard an ambulance. Monsters came in and took Chara. Then someone of course called the police.

"Do you monsters own this wretched house?!" A man, who was a gray cat monster, accused. Undyne went up to the guy.

"Listen, punk! I have no idea what happened here! My friend, the one who just was brought in, found this place when she moved in! Me and this looser just wanted to see around here and help figure out whose it was when Chara stopped breathing, got it?!" Undyne yelled, waving her arms around.

I teleported out before anything else could happen.

"BROTHER!! HOW WAS IT?!" Papyrus asked me, making spaghetti in the kitchen as I flipped down on the couch.

"Fine, bro." I replied casually. Honestly, I didn't care about Chara. I never liked her for obvious reasons and a lot of people knew that.

The only reason why I help her out sometimes is because Tori and Paps make me. I have to be nice or they'll do stuff to my ketchup and won't talk to me. Or worse.

One time, all I did was remind Chara about what happened in the last reset and she bursted out crying. Long story short, Tori replaced my ketchup with hot sauce.

I sighed and fell asleep.

Everyone is gonna be mad when they find out that Chara is in the hospital and I didn't tell 'em, huh?

<A/N- Yea, I know it's short but :/ deal with it? Eh. I made it in Sans' POV so that's good enough? No? Whatever t(•_•t) >