A/N (explaining stuff)

Okay, so about the whole thing with Asriel and Frisk sharing a soul and how Asriel died!

In my book, this is how the whole 'sharing a soul' thing works out!

•The soulless person does not get to have the soul in their body, instead, just a hologram.

•If the person who originally earns the soul dies for some reason, the soulless person will automatically die.

•If the soulless person dies, then the original soul-owner will have no effect, except have a crack or two on their soul.

•The person who is soulless can't share a soul unless they are in their original form.

•A person who has never had a soul, can't share one.

•Monsters can't share the same soul.

•Humans can share the same soul if they have the same type of soul, an example would be Chara and Frisk sharing a soul in the genocide/no mercy route.

•Monsters and humans can share a soul, but only if they have the same type. An example would be like how if Asriel/Flowey owned their own soul, then it would be determination. Why? Because Flowey could reset, which requires alot of determination to do. So now, Frisk and Asriel share a soul. Or, I mean, shared.

So there's some explaining for ya!

On another topic, I want you guys to guess who killed Asriel and owns the basement!  >~<

But think about it! I could give a reason for anyone to be a suspect!

Frisk- Wouldn't it be easier for her to die of it would lead to Asriel still dying?

Toriel- Wait a second.. How did she know that their was a fire and more than 10 people died??

Undyne- The fact that it was in her old house and she apparently knew that no one bought the house over the years is kinda weird. Stalker. And wait.. Why was she randomly looking through the window in the middle of the night?

Chara- She kills in her sleep, she could have easily created that place and tortures monsters in the process.

Alphys- She didn't want the monsters to investigate because she knows that they can find out things easier than the humans can. Plus, she's a scientist. She knows everyone's abilities because she surely knows about every species of monsters. That would explain the info on the back of the pictures!

See! A reason anyone could have done it! And the reason why the boys aren't included here is because Chara said that the person/monster was female, due to their voice.