Seven

I had explained to Frisk that we needed a part of our souls for Gaster to come back, so that he could have a soul to come back to once he rises. Everyone won't remember him at first, but they'll get the memories later.

I held Frisk's hand and we summoned our souls, mine being a dark red with a black fog surrounding it, Frisk's being a bright red.

We looked at eachother.

"Chara, are you sure we can go on with this?" She asked me, with a worried expression. I nodded.

I summoned a knife and bent down on one knee in the middle of the room, stabbing the sparkling blue dirt. I slid the knife down and a black, gray, and white fog came out, forming Gaster.

He was wearing a melted black and white lab coat, his skull was cracked, and his hands were cut open in a circle shape. He looked up at us.

I took my knife from the ground and cut my soul, taking a a shard out of it. I did the same with Frisk's. I put the shards together, forming a third of a soul, which was a dull-ish red color.

Luckily my part of the third didn't take the hatred that my soul had with it.

Gaster looked at us in suprise and shock. He summoned his broken up gray soul and we put the shard in it, creating a white light that filled the room.

Our souls went back in our bodies and the white light went away, revealing Gaster. He didn't look like a blob now atleast.

His soul looked like a swirl of red and white now, in the middle was a pink dot. Gaster himself had a white lab coat on, with a black turtle-neck out under it. He had black sweatpants and black shoes. Oh, and you could never forget that his pinpricks in his eye sockets were yellow.

Why didn't we bring him back sooner?

He looked at me, bowing down. I chuckled as he did this.

"Thank you for bringing me back, princess. May I ask, how long have I been gone?" Gaster looked at me expectantly. His voice was slightly glitchy.

I stared at him blankly until I realized he asked me a question.

"Oh, you've only been gone for..." I stopped, thinking. He squinted his eye sockets at me and Frisk raised her hand.

"You've been gone for one or two hundred years, sir." Frisk replied. I rolled my eyes and looked back to Gaster, who looked shocked. He looked around him.

"Do you remember who you were before the inncedent?" I asked him.

"W.D. Gaster, Royal Scientist." Gaster stated. I nodded.

"Do you remember how you fell into your creation?" I asked him.

"Yes, I needed to know more about the Core so I jumped in." He replied. I smiled, no amnesia or anything. Actually, wait.

"Summon your powers, please." I asked him.

He created red skeletal hands, that had holes in the middle of them, and they shot out yellow lasers. He also had made bones and Gaster Blasters, which I didn't look at. It reminded me of too much.

"Great! Now, what happened when you fell?" Frisk asked him. Wow, we really like asking questions, huh?

"Well, I had fell into a black void. I had been stuck there until I heard a voice. I had then changed setting, into my lab, where an orange dinosaur-like female child, most likely at the age of five or six, was in a white lab coat and was at my computer. Next to her were my hand pieces inside of a giant tube. I was confused and decided to talk to her, but realized that she couldn't hear me. Or for that matter, see me or anything like that at all. I came to the conclusion that I had been scattered through space and time, having to physical appearance. That is what happens when you fall into the Core." He told us.