Ten

I opened my eyes to a dim blue light. My eyes widened, realizing that I was chained up.

Even more to panic about, I couldn't escape because of the magic-proof chains. Dammit!

I looked around, trying to see through the black areas. I sighed in defeat. I was in the basement from my house.

Wait, didn't this place burn in the fire?! I'm so fucking confused and I need answers now!

I went to open my mouth when I realized that there was tape holding my lips together. I pushed the tape away with my tongue and shrugged it off my face easily.

"Help!" I screamed out, only for a gloved finger to tap my mouth, shushing me.

I looked at the figure that owned the hand and saw the caped creature I saw yesterday. My eyes widened further and I started struggling in the chains.

"Shush, dear, it'll be over soon.." The creature said, chuckling to theirself.

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO N-" I stopped due to a knife plunging into my left thigh. I screamed out in pain.

"Wh-what the hell?!" I cried.

"I told you to be quiet, child!" The creature warned. I let my black tears fall as I hung from the wooden device.

"So.. How many people have you done this to..?" I asked quietly, not bothering to look up from the dusty concrete.

"That's none of your business, Chara, dear." The creature chuckled, gliding a knife down my cheek. I looked at the black gloved hand and saw a piece of white fur on their thumb.

"Who are you..?" I puzzled to myself. They took their knife away from my cheek and took off their glove slightly, revealing white fur.

"Call me... Crasher. Now.. I'm off to do something special. Toodles~" The figure giggled, then disappeared. I was suddenly released from my chains and dropped to the floor.

I hissed in pain from the sudden impact on my leg. I raised myself up shakily, only to fall back over. I laid on the ground in defeat.

I looked down at myself and saw black liquid coming out of my left leg. I tried healing it as much as I could, but only succeeded in stopping the bleeding.

What now..?

I tried getting back up again. I leaned against the blood-stained wall and basically dragged myself to the stair case.

I looked at the room as I fell back on the stairs. The room looked exactly the same, like the fire never happened.

Then I realized the cork board was here. I looked at it, only to see Papyrus' picture crossed off, as well as Alphys'. I gasped at the sight.

I used my remaining energy to teleport to Papyrus and Sans' house in the underground, since that's where I last saw them.

I was inside the living room, laying on the floor, breathing heavily.

I saw Sans and Beanny on their knees next to a dust pile, where a red scarf was lying.

My eyes teared up. Beanny then looked over at me and helped me up on the couch.

"Sans.. I'm sorry for your loss.." I cried, opening my arms for a hug. Sans crashed onto me, crying.

"It's okay.." I reassured, patting Sans' back.

Sure, we never got along most the time, probably because of my random outbursts, but at times like this we always seemed to be the ones comforting eachother. Well, atleast me trying to comfort him.

"It's not okay! He's dead! Again!" Sans cried.

"Again..?" Beanny asked. I ignored her and continued comforting Sans.

Mom busted through the door with a first aid kit. She ran to me and Sans.

"My child, you are hurt!" Mom cried, getting a spare set of my clothes out of her purse. I mentally face-palmed.

Beanny had a confused expression on her face. I chuckled.

"This is my mom, Toriel." I smiled to Beanny. She nodded and looked at Toriel, who was just now noticing Papyrus corpse.

Then she fainted. I sighed and teleported her back home, making sure she didn't take the first-aid kit with her.

"Beanny, you comfort Sans while I go fix up my leg and shit." I exclaimed, surrounding my clothes and the kit with a black/red color and making it float towards the bathroom.

I yawned and used my remaining magic to let myself fly up the stairs and into the bathroom.

I locked the door and turned towards my new clothes, which consisted of fluffy yellow socks, a yellow shirt with green words that says 'Fuck You' in bold, and green jean shorts.

I put on the new clothes and wrapped my leg up easily. I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed my brown ankle boots were covered in my blood.

I sighed and made a bubbly, wet rag appear and started scrubbing at the shoes.

After I was done, it had been almost an hour. Shit. They probably think I died up here!

I picked up my old clothes and the kit and teleported them in my room at Moms. I teleported myself downstairs and created a jar with magic.

I saw Sans asleep on the couch, glowing a cyan blue that would flash yellow every once in awhile. I have dealt with this before, too. Just that I would be surrounded by a black and blood red fire.

I knew what this meant, he was having a nightmare. I nudged his shoulder, which led to him blasting me with a Gaster Blaster. Damn, he's being a feisty bitch today.

"Fuck." I grumbled, falling backwards, breaking the glass jar that I got for Papyrus' dust. Sans looked at me and looked away.

"Sorry, kid." He apoligized. He mumbled something else under his breath I couldn't hear, but I didn't really care what he said in the first place.

"It's fine, really. We all have nightmares sometimes." I reassured. I got up from the ground and created a new jar, putting Papyrus' dust in it.

"Where'd Beanny go..?" I asked Sans, raising an eyebrow. He looked at me for a split second and looked back at Papyrus' scarf, which I just now noticed was in his hands.

"She left to get the police." Sans answered. And as if right on time, the police busted the door open and looked at me holding Papyrus' dust in a jar.

Well shit.