blood, sweat and tears

thank you for letting me be me,
for helping me fly, for giving me wings
-bts save me

it's been three years since that day. they were now older, better at everything and even more handsome. bang sihyuk called them to his office. "i have some great news for you guys." he said.

at first, the boys thought they would get to eat grilled meat for lunch to celebrate their three years at the company. but the wide smile on their ceo's face made them think more. the middle-aged man took their silence as a cue to continue. "you're debuting."

that's all it took to make the boys jump around. they were smiling and screaming and almost crying. they looked at the pd-nim with wide eyes. "it isn't a joke right?" the man replied with a slight shake of the head. and the boys started jumping around again.

they discussed about their group name, their debut song and the date. the director told them they would debut in two months. the songs were ready, the choreography was ready, they just needed them.

so they trained hard, very hard to live up to the company's expectations. the other trainees congratulated them and their teachers as well. for the two months, they practiced like crazy. and when the most expected day came, they were ready.

they walked on stage, feeling the adrenaline building up in them. the music started, and they started singing, dancing and rapping. even if they don't make it far, they had accomplished their dreams. they had put their blood, sweat and tears into this and they were happy.