21st century girl

it can't be later, don't be trapped
in someone else's dream
-bts n.o.

the boys walked into the large dance studio, admiring themselves on the big mirrors and making weird faces on the way. it was their first time there but they felt like they belonged there. kang chul rented the place for them to practice.

he said he had friends in a company and that they could audition when they were ready. the boys put on some music and started stretching. they didn't know any choreography they could do together so they decided they would do their own thing.

hoseok was teaching namjoon and seokjin some moves while he laughed at them. yoongi and taehyung were rapping some english songs and jimin and jungkook were singing and practicing their vocals. after two hours or so, they decided they should learn something together.

hoseok and jimin chose a choreography that all of them could do. they were the best at dancing. they both gave a step by step class to the others. slowly, but surely, the boys learned the choreography. they weren't the best at it, but they had fun and that's all that counts.

the song was called 21st century girl, a song yoongi produced. they even divided the song to actually 'perform' like real idols. it was an adorable dance and they really liked it.

the rest of the day, they just sang some trot songs and watched namjoon and seokjin have dance battles.