stigma

i thought I was alone,
but i've learned that we were seven,
no longer barefoot,
wearing shoes called bangtan
-bts path

the boys called themselves bulletproof. they said they weren't scared of anything and could overcome everything. you could say it was true, but only when they were together.

bangtan. that's what they called themselves. they've known each other since forever and they've grown fond of each other.

taehyung was two years older than jungkook. he was still young and immature but he didn't care. he liked bangtan a lot. they were his family. his only family.

a ball of sunshine was what the others called him. his rectangular smile always brightens up their mood. taehyung knew about the others' conditions. he knew some of them were worst than his. and he didn't like that. he hated seeing his family hurt. so he always smiled and laughed. even if nothing worth it happened. even if he was sad as well.

when he met his hyungs and jungkook, he thought he was blessed. like god was finally helping him. they were there for him. so he was there for them as well.

other than being angels between themselves, they're known as devils for the police.

the boys loved vandalising. they drew graffitis everywhere. if only it wasn't against the law, because their art could possibly be in museums right now. they put their heart and soul into their works and they were proud of it.

but they forgot about one thing.

what if one day, they get caught?