first love

never mind, we're to young
to give up you idiot
-bts nevermind

yoongi. min yoongi. he was known as the lazy grumpy grandpa of bangtan. but deep inside, he cared more for his dongsaengs than for himself. he truly loved the boys.

sometimes, he was against some ideas proposed by the group. he knew that one day, something bad might happen and he really didn't want that. he didn't want the members to go through hardships when they already had problems of their own. but the younger ones would find a way to convince him. "we won't always be this young hyung," said the youngest "let's cherish the moment."

something about the way jungkook was looking at him made him give in. yoongi couldn't say no to those puppy eyes. they're just so cute.

other than staying with the boys most of the time, yoongi made music. it was his passion. he ran away from his hometown, daegu, from his blood related family and from his memories just to realize that dream. the dream of becoming a producer. his family was against that idea which led yoongi to seoul. with small equipment and budget, yoongi already produced a couple of tracks. he didn't show it to anyone else but bangtan.

the others always encouraged him to audition or propose it to a company. they said his songs were inspiring and the lyrics were amazing. yoongi wrote them down from time to time. you could see him scribble some things down on a notebook sometimes. he was often inspired by the boys as they were the meaning behind those lyrics.

he couldn't imagine living without them around.