Your Roleplay Mates :3

**Charaters who will be Joining you**

(In a Random Order:)

****Username: Hitoma-Ryuuki ****

Name: Hitoma Ryuuki

Gender: Male

Looks:

Personality: While he can appear stern in certain situations, his mental faculties break down completely if something happens that is too unexpected or unfavorable

Personality: While he can appear stern in certain situations, his mental faculties break down completely if something happens that is too unexpected or unfavorable. In intimate social situations he can be extremely bashful and will often cease to function normally. He is quite curious and enjoys the unknown, to an extent. He loves controlling situations and supporting others to further his ends. Manipulation is his favorite thing in life.

Backstory: Aside from being born into a rich family nothing stands out too terribly much. He became interested in military technology and the occult at a very young age through the books he read. While he uses his expertise in engineering much more often he likes to conduct occult experiments even if he has never had any results.

Favourite Subject(s): Engineering, Chemistry, Occult Studies

Likes: Being in control, the Supernatural, Weapons

Dislikes: Chaos, Everyday Life, Vases

****Username: Lunanime ****

Name: Aylessa Rose (Zaiden Rose's Twin Sister)

Gender: Female

Looks: Blue Eyes and Golden Hair

Personality: Happy and cheerful. Likes to cheer people up. She can get upset very easily or she can be emotionless. Depending on situation, she wants to Inspire and Motivate People. Is Mature

Backstory: She grew up with Zaiden, she was always the calm one. And she looked after him. Her Dog recently died and she is still upset about it but that the only drama which has happened. She is cleverer than her brother and protective. Making her grow up more mature than him.