Intro, Rules And Forms

Basic Intro: You are going on your Annual School trip. Suddenly you wake up, You look around, Your plane has crashed, some friends are Dead and some are injured. Exiting the plane you realise you have No idea where you are!
Mysterious things happen and strange creatures appear. Whats happening?

Based on a Manga called: Cage of Eden.
(You DO NOT have to have read it. Infact its best if you didn't since we will be following the basic plot. If you know it. No spoliers please :3)

***********Rules**********

🔸No smut, Kissing and cuddlimg allowed. Yaoi and Yuri allowed please please no haters.

🔹Please write in 3rd Person. So people who are reading it can understand.

🔸Hate the Charater not the Roleplayer. If people ask you to stop something please do so.

🔹Cursing and Swearing is allowed. But Please don't abuse this right and sensor it:
Sh*t, F**k etc.

🔸Please try and stick to the story. Somethings will have to remain the same, and something can be improvised. If you are told to look for something etc, I will Pm you information etc.

🔹No Mary Sues (Perfect charaters). Everyone has their faults.

🔸Dont control other people charater. Saying this I when I create chapters I may say whats going on and control charaters like this - Soz

🔹Please Dont sigh up if you are not on much.

🔸Will add more if nessesary

******Form and Reminders*****

(MAX 2 charaters per Person)
(Please Post in Comments Below :3)

Name:

Gender:

Looks: (Can Pm me a Pic URL. Will do a charater chapter and include Pics)

Personality:

Backstory:
(Not too sad or grusome)

Faverite Subject:
(Will assign jobs later On, this could be a big factor as to what your job is.)

Likes:

Dislikes:

Then please PM me if you Charater will Survive or Die. (If you are not active for a long time I will probable Kill you off. If something has happened at home or etc. Meaning you cant get to the computor/phone. Please Pm so I know. Then I won't kill you.)

Slots: 20 (Atm maybe more later on in story)

*******My Form as an Example*****

(OC one:)

Name: Aylessa Rose (Zaiden Rose's Twin Sister)

Gender: Female

Looks: Blue Eyes and Golden Hair

Personality: Happy and cheerful. Likes to cheer people up. She can get upset very easily or she can be emotionless. Depending on situation, she wants to Inspire and Motivate People. Is Mature

Backstory: She grew up with Zaiden, she was always the calm one. And she looked after him. Her Dog recently died and she is still upset about it but that rhe only drama which has happened. She is cleverer than her brother and protective. Making her grow up more mature than him.

Faverite Subject: Business studies and Economics.

Likes: Happyiness and Family (Brother in particular).

Dislikes: People being mean to her brother or any friends at that.

(OC Two)

Name: Zaiden Rose (Aylessa Twin Brother)

Gender: Male

Looks: Purple eyes and Blond Hair

Personality: Can be mischeivious and immature

Personality: Can be mischeivious and immature. Likes to foul around and play around. But has a sweet side, but tries not to show it and he is Confident and Cheeky.

Backstory: He had a sheltered life, with his sister looking after him. She would always tell him off when he did something wrong but likes to annoy her. His pet dog just died. He isnt as sad about it as his sister, but in genual he is a stronger charater and can get over things.

Faverite Subject: Physics and Art

Likes: Playing Tricks, being Cheeky and winding People up and messing around. And I suppose somewhere deep down he likes his does care for his sister. Friends

Dislikes: Being told off (espically by his siste). People who upset his sister and he hates chemistry.

*******Dividing and Leaders*******

After a few chapters. You will split into different groups. You can choose at this stage but I intend to make them even.

I will ask the most active people if they want to be the leaders.
And along the story there will be some certain events that need to happen. I will ask active people to take a Main Role in these.

*******Comments******
I will post Comments. Please Reply under them :3

Thanks a Lot and Have fun

Lunanime xx