happiness | jumin

Where to start?

Your personalities are clashing--like i mean,really totally opposites of each other.But as the saying goes, two different characters converged together make a great match.

Unlike him,you can talk to anyone at anytime and feel comfortable about it.Even though you just met new people,somehow you have this ability to let people straight away tells you about themselves,listening to each of their stories and appreciate them.

You are a sunshine through a raindrops,lifting every mood possible.You would smile to greet him every time he is distress and tired about work;coming home just to see the sweetest smile on you cheered his whole day up.

The image where sometimes you would fallen asleep curled up on the leather couch of his with Elizabeth 3rd as well resting on your stomach comfortably.

Oh lord,what did he do to deserve these?
He gulp down the lump at the back of his throat,leaving you for a moment to take his hygienic time alone before went back to you.Carried you in his arms like the queen you are suppose to be and he is the king,onto the bed and tucked you in.

"Jumin,is this suppose to be a photo of,me?" You who happen to scroll his phone's gallery found multiple shots of you but all of them went blurred.

Jumin who is sitting on his chair behind the office desk,blinked; "Yes,and Elizabeth 3rd." He answered bluntly which makes you burst out laughing that went so melodic into his ears. Ah,that laugh.

"Are you suppose to be laughing at the pictures i've taken?" he rose an eyebrow,

"No,it's not that," You uttered between chuckles.Standing up from the couches in his office room,you made your way to where he is sitting.

"Then? I already did told Assistant Kang to hired a professional photographer to teach me."

You shook your head,continuing your died laughter.You leaned at his chair but Jumin decided to wrap a loving arm around the curve of your waist before pulling you gently onto his lap.

"I don't see why that's funny but if you're laughing that hard i suppose i am one." He inches closer,the tip of his nose as well as his lips run along the spine of your back through your clothes.

"Oh,Jumin. You're just too cute,i don't mind if the photos are blurry." You giggled,putting his phone down on to the desk before turning to him,looking down at him over your shoulder.

He returned them-the end of his lips curved forming a small smile,a genuine one.

"Say,i'm gonna have to head back home now." You announced,getting back to your feet as straightening the dress from crumples.

"Why?" He asks,a teensy weensy of disappointment pinched his heart.

"I said i'm going to cook tonight,remember?"

"We can call the Chef to do it." He pulls you by the elbow in attempt of having the thought having you right here right now in his office is...thrilling.

But your mind said otherwise, "So you don't wanna taste my cooking?"

He stops abruptly on whatever he is doing,sighing defeatedly then lets go,

"Fine,i'll contact Driver Kim to prepare the car now."

"Thank you." you bended down and start to pepper him with kisses-unrealizing leaving traces the shape of your lipstick onto his face.

What if everyone sees it? Meh, so that they know he belongs to you.

But boy,you were lying. He did not seen this coming. Your trip to his office for half the day was only a distraction while the other R.F.A members begin to decorate his penthouse with a celebration of his birthday where you gave them your spare key for them to enter;unlike the birthday man which he did not even remember it himself since works and business trips were pushing it aside.

"SURPRISE!"

Zen was laughing on how dumbfounded he look as soon as those confetti bursts upon his head and the lights were turned on.

"{Y/N} planned this few days ago." Yoosung told him with you who already stood in the middle with a cake made by yourself in the middle.

"Happy Birthday trustfund jerk?" His forehead creased at the words written on the icing,

"Yeaaaah, i'm sorry. Zen was the one who wrote that." You smiled sheepishly with Seven's usual chattering in the background of 'Lolololol'.

The party goes along well,ended with each member giving him presents although it filled with Zen giving Jumin a folders filled with his face and only his and Seven created a robot pet look alike with Elizabeth 3rd;almost making Jumin threw it onto his face instead.

And there is this time whenever he would take a glance at your profile of how you had unconsciously did it again;teaching what love is about.

It all happens so fast the next morning came and it surprises Jumin how you woke up way earlier than him considering it is weekend and his only off-day from work.
You woke him to say you have ordered two tickets to the theme park (Disneyland!) as another last birthday date.

It was a struggle at first how he had to coup up with all the crowds,the lines to queue just for a junk food that merely no different with others in the city,the merchandises sell for children but he has to wear it because you told him so.

Taking pictures of the two of you here and there and with you actually holding the camera this time where he refuse to let this precious moment to be blurred just because of his skills.

"What is this?"

"We call them Churros." You bit down to the snack in your own hand while the male only eyeing it.

"Interesting. Commoners' foods are always so cute."

You bursts laughing again.

The day filled with blessed and you were thankful it ended so well where you could even feel and see for yourself that a Jumin Han managed to enjoy his time with you although he keeps on ranting about how he would cut the queue faster for each rides;on how childish the rides seems but he still had to sit down in it.

But he knows,you showed him how a commoner's way can make people who have money can also be happy.

"So,do you enjoy it today?" You asks hesitantly as soon as you two reach the elevator taking you up to his penthouse.

Jumin unbuttoned his collar to have a breathe,turning to you with a smile,

"Hmm,i do" He envelopes you in his arm,seeking for your scent that he always love.

"But i haven't claim my present from you yet," The smile soon turned into a small smirk,his hand reaching for the hem of your shirt.

"J-jumin! We're still in the elevator!" You hissed,growing flustered in any second.

"I know,love." He hummed,already burying his nose to your neck. When you two reached, Jumin effortlessly swept you off causing you to yelp. He carries you to his bed where words no longer needed as he is too busy opening his present.

He love how you showed him small affection can made his heart skips a beat,

He love how you could be his strength by his side whenever he always needed one,

He loves how you show him commoner's simple way of loving a powerful man like him could bring happiness to his life.

And he was glad for that.

But it just wanna make him spoil you more.