memories | 707

The heavy wooden doors of the church slowly flew open whilst the gentle music began playing at the background. The guests almost immediately stood up as soon as they saw you-Wrapped in a beautiful white dress that makes you look even more purer,radiant and yet sophisticating.You,with those shining pair of eyes beams to the scene ahead of you with the smile that everyone even angels pleases to see it. Although your feature is covered in a white thin veil,they could clearly sees how a breathtaking woman you are that glows at the day where she receives her eternal vows of love.

Saeyoung could only watch you all the way from the altar-dressed in the most formal attire that sculpted his abroad body seeming the gentleman he is.And like every single person in there,his eyes were fixated in only you and you.

Walking slowly towards the altar,he could not tore his eyesight away from your being and a small smile tugging at his lips,couldn't suppress it anymore. Moving in a slow motion as if there is only you and him in this world,his mind began to wander back to the memories he had shared with you,even the arguments and fights that you two had.

"Be careful,because i am dangerous. You would't want to be too involved with me."

Those warning that first struck your interest in him more.Being the curious kitten you are,you got closer to him despite his 36o degree change in attitude and behaviour-totally different from the Seven that he always acts in the chatrooms.

He said that he was the first to found you,take a look on your face while others don't.He also find out,that your name is {F/N}.And that is the start of the beautiful chemistry between you two.

"I don't care about your feelings."

He remembered the hurtful look on your face when he attempted to push you away even before you knew about his dark pasts that he could never forget in his life.

Nonetheless your love for him wins.

You refuses to let him go no matter what the costs are,

"I like the Seven that's in front of my eyes,Regardless of how complicated your life is,i want to know."

And those affectionate words along with your action took his whole heart completely.

Even though he knew he shouldn't have fallen for you but he could never betray his feelings.

Your fingers that felt right intertwining with his,your smile that never ceases to disappear in order for you to always cheer him up and be there for him,the precious moments where you would surprise him on his birthdays even when everybody forget about it,the hugs that he would hold you tight every night to feel that you were really there. But most of all,your existence that seems the radiant of his life.

When you are with him,he feel like the whole world is in his hands and he is capable in doing anything.

He loves you.So much that it hurts him not to let you know all the truth beneath those terrible lies.

This was all just a program because once it was reset-you will forget everything about him.Forget his love for you,forget all the late night talks and the kisses you two shared.

"A shadow like me that can never have any substance,Cannot afford the luxury of having these feelings."

He remember crystal clear the confuse gaze that you gave him and just by a snap of a finger, You forgot about him.

Saeyoung snaps out from his own world as soon as he realizes you had reached the altar. When your eyes met his,you gave him a curt nod and a lopsided sweetest smile that manage to made his heart skips a heavy beat. Giving him the false hope that you still harboured the same feelings as his.

But then,your gaze turned to the other male beside you with a loving look written out loud in your eyes,Your soon-to-be-husband, Han Jumin.
The looks that he always loved,the looks that you used to give him.

It burns him to the point he would rather die when Jumin had asked all the R.F.A members to attend his Wedding Ceremony as his best men and woman. And considering he has an act that fools every one of them,he had the common courtesy of to politely accept the offer as a best friend and the family of R.F.A from the beginning.

The God's blessing in the shaft of the sunshine that broke through the heavy clouds and beamed through the small rose window set high above the altar to bathe them in His glow.

Jumin is the one to get a hold of your hand in front of the altar today,not him. Jumin is the one who slid the ring of eternal sign that you devoted to his life,not him.Jumin is the one who gets to make you happy in forever life and to see your everyday smile,not him.

Jumin is the man you love,and it used to be him.

A single tear slipped past his fatigued cheek and no one knows it when all of their eyes are on you who has sealed the eternal kiss with other man.