attention | 707

Tap tap tap tap tap tap, and so on.

That is the only thing you have heard for the past few hours,the sound that seems to filled up the whole room.

You peek from reading the novel book in your hands-you who is lying down on the couch in your most comfortable position; your eyes transfixed on the male's redette head whose back is facing you.

Now how long has he been in front of that monitor?

This is getting too boring

You closed down your novel book right after bookmarked it of course;and decided to disturb your boyfriend that literally has been ignoring you for the whole day doing his work.

"Saeyoung-ah~" You called nonchalantly,

"Hm?" he hummed in response,eyes still never taking off the screen while at the same time his fingers never stopped accurately typing those goddamn keyboards (pretty sure you want them fingers to type on you instead,eh)

You pouted,judging from his reaction you knew he's gonna act like he always did whenever he is in a working mode and the other dork side of him was switched off- He's ignoring you.

Your mind began to wander to different various of distraction might possible to pull Seven out from his workaholic.Just then,an imagination of a bulb lightened up upon the box of your head meaning an idea had just entered your head.

You make your way towards the storage room-where he would keep mostly his things that were either used,useless or...hiding things.
You rummage through the boxes and to finally find the items you have been searching for. You gather all the complete set of items in your hands before continues to the bedroom to change.

While on the other hand,Seven felt the eyes that has been watching him since earlier vanished-the intent yet killing gazes that you stared at him since earlier burns a hole in his back.Stopping for a second,he took a glance behind his shoulder to see your form was not there anymore on the sofa you have been lying on earlier.

His head went back to focus on his monitor screen;letting out a silent sigh and muttering an apology into the thin air beneath his breath although it is meant for you.

You who is tip-toe ing behind him as soon as you were done with your makeover, you grab his chair before spinning him around to face you which catches him off guard,

"WHAT THE--" He almost cursed when his hand and sight were torn away from his precious babies off of him but when his eyes quickly sees it was you who spins him around caused him to frown.

Oh,not that he's mad oh no. Instead, the sight of a pair cat ears on top of your head, the white tight outfit sculpted every curves of your figures and from this closeness gap he could clearly seen the cleavage of your chest pressed up by it.

Your lips painted in red,smirked triumphantly seeing his dumbstruck expression instantly;and you are pretty sure you could have seen his glasses cracked,

"Saeyoung," You purred his name,leaning closer,

"How is it?"

His hand immediately covers his nose,probably trying to cover his nosebleed up.

"G-give me a second!" He yelped,averting his eyes away from your cleavage-or more like your entire body.

His face flushed in red,synchronizing with the colour of his hair. You stuck out your bottom lip on purpose,placing yourself down onto his lap,

"Is it not good? Do i look ugly?" You asked, adopting a cutesy tone.

His mind is swirling like and his heart is racing against his ribcage so hard it might burst any second now-was it this hard to contain yourself? Maybe he now understand what does Zen means with controlling the beast within ones man
Trying to run away from this dangerous situation he came up with an idea,

"W-wait! I've got an idea!" He voiced out his mind; confusing you more.

He gently sets you aside before sprinting towards his own room,hearing a thud and a slam-bang faintly inside the room.

"Prepare yourself--!" You heard his voice announced loudly when you see his figure peeking at the corner of the door,

"For---MS.VANDERWOOD'S BEAUTY!" He reveals himself;dressed in his maid's costume where he once took picture of himself in a camera before sending it to the RFA members in the chatroom.

His red locks are now long and somehow even if he is a man,How the hell he looks so damn skinny than you do!?

"So,how was it!? In this contest,i am sure Ms.Vanderwood will win,no?" He poses,sending fake love kisses around him as if there were really an audience applauding for him.

Now wait a second, You were suppose to seduce him with this outfit and was hoping for a hot making out session!

You felt like your soul had just flew from your head and sobs pathetically and what is he calling this a contest for!?
Is he THAT dense that you were doing this all to catch his attention!?

With the sparkles that outshines his figure and brighten up your sight,Seven continues to pose like an adorable maid girls should be while you could just trembles in anger.

You grab the nearest object nearby you before aiming it to him,crying out loud;

"I DON'T WANNA HAVE SEX WITH YOU EVER AGAIN!!"

"What--NO,WAIT MY BABY--!"