In the letter I was given, I was told to say my name to the person in the lobby. Here goes nothing. Confident I walk inside the building and I'm met with the lobby. The floor is deep red colored carpet, fancy. The walls are just the same boring gray color as the outside. In the middle of it is a humongous white work counter that is shaped like a C. By the counter are four girls talking into headphones and on the computer. Walking over the counter, I suddenly feel like I don't belong in a place like this. Around people are running and walking, doing their jobs. Each one of them dressed nicely and know exactly what they are doing, while I'm out of place here. I'm not wearing high class fancy clothes for a place like this. "Can I assist you?" One of the girls by the counter asks me. Her voice is cheerful and happy. "Yes, I'm here to see... Mr. Black..." I trail off. I'm starting to regret coming here. The girl gazes up from the computer to look at me, she hadn't done that before while she talked to me.

"Name?" She asks before looking back at the computer. I think she is a bit rude, considering that she works here, and she is supposed to help me. This girl doesn't even look at me that much when she talks. Almost as is she doesn't want to pay attention to me. I've also taken a notice that she isn't smiling anymore, her face is now boring looking. Like she doesn't want to be here. Well, that makes two of us. "Emma Summers" I state back to her. There's a minute silence until she speaks again. "Mr. Black has been expecting you. Mrs. Smith will escort you to him" She says and a woman in her twenties arrives. "Follow me, Miss" The woman, Mrs. Smith speaks and I do as she says and follow her to the elevators. We wait a bit before the elevator opens, and we walk inside after the people exited. The door closes when we have gotten inside, and we are the only ones in there, she pushes the top button and the elevator takes off going up. "Why have you come to Mr. Black. He doesn't get many visitors of your kind?" She asks. I'm not sure if that is an insult or just a statement. She talks in a beautifully fluent British accent.

"Honestly I don't even know myself. A letter was sent to me by him, saying that I should come here and meet him. I have no clue why he would want to meet me" I tell her. Mrs. Smith looks surprised at my words. "That's odd. I've been working here for some time, and I have never known that he sends letters. It must be important. Have you met him before?" He asks me with concern and confusion in her tone. So, he never sends letter to anyone? That weird. "No, I don't know him. I have never met him. Before I got that letter, I had no idea who he is and even now when I'm here, I still don't know" I answer honestly.

In truth, I haven't got a clue who he is or even what this company is or knew it existed. "Well, fear not. You're about to find out who he is in a few seconds" She says and gives me a friendly smile. A bing sounds comes up and the elevator has come to a stop. I'm here, and super nervous. We walk out the elevator and there is a whole floor here, still I don't see anyone here. Everything is mostly dark colored and gloomy looking. She leads me to a large double doors. Beside the right door is written in black letters. Mr. Black. Funny. She opens the door and I'm met with a dark room, an office. His office. Through the darkness of the office I can see a man, but only the back of him as he is busy looking at something by his desk.

Mrs. Smith leaves and closes the doors behind her. Leaving me alone with this man that kind of scares me. The office has black walls and almost no lights. There is a gigantic window but its covered, so the light from outside has a hard time enter the room. The man turns around and I gasp in shock. I'm terribly surprised and shocked to see him again. "Good afternoon, Miss Summers" He says like it's the casual thing to say. "You!" I state after finding my voice. "I assume you remember me" He says and smirks. This man is the same I bumped into yesterday. Jason Black. How on earth didn't I not put it all together. Perhaps I wasn't really paying attention to his name or him. "Yes, Mr. Black I do remember you" I tell him and gave him an awkward smile. "Please take a seat, this could take a while" He says and gestures to an empty chair near his desk. I walk over to the chair and sit down, once I'm seated I look up at him. He is closer to me and I start to feel the nervousness grow with the second.