I can't

"Was all of my years of protecting people I loved based on weak power

"Was all of my years of protecting people I loved based on weak power." Tori whispered the darkness surrounding her the small candle beside her flickering ready to give out. 'Is this all your little group have.' Hato's voice rang out in her head making her tear up thinking about everybody how Hato had finished her own Nakama's in front of her very eyes. 'It's pathetic.' Hato stated as she cried out their names to get them to run away from Hato knowing fully well that this monster was stronger than her from all of the poison and her yin chakra being forcefully pulled out from her body. "How can I protect them." Tori whispered sitting up from the ground and covering her eyes with her hands as she started to cry weakly tears dripping into the black water that came to life. "I don't know what to do...Someone please tell me." "Give me your body." A deep voice rumbled out making Tori look up from her hands tears still sliding down her cheeks and landing into the black water "Give me your soul, and with that I shall take the pain and suffering away," the voice stated loudly the water shacking. "If you give me your everything I shall rid the pain everything that causes you pain and sadness." The voice stated and two red eyes opened up from under the water and started to slowly pool up until it formed a black colored fox the water fox bubbling and forming.

"Gravity Column!" Hato called out seeing the blue and purple orbs forming but forced gravity to slam Tori to the ground making the half formed Monster Ball to explode and the group flying in the air to cover their faces

"Gravity Column!" Hato called out seeing the blue and purple orbs forming but forced gravity to slam Tori to the ground making the half formed Monster Ball to explode and the group flying in the air to cover their faces. "This is getting out of hand, if this battle keeps up the whole island might change!" Usopp exclaimed the last of the hot air disappeared only to show Tori who had forcefully pulled herself up going against the Gravity Column that Hato had created. 'Such power.' Robin thought seeing Tori almost overpowering Hato who had to jump away from the fox that fired off small red orbs that exploded all around him. 'She's slowly overpowering me.' Hato thought as an explosion went off right beside him throwing him to a boulder hard making the thing crumble on top of him. 'I need to contain her to properly pull her yang and her tail for my keeping.' Hato thought laying in the boulders for a second before he jumped out as an explosion went off destroying the place he once laid in but he took off running away fast. Tori roared loudly following after Hato but with his gravity powers Hato was able to run ahead and hide inside a tree trunk he closed his eyes and concentrated. "Gravity Orbital Formation." Hato whispered putting his hands together feeling all of his powers being sucked into the move he was creating. Slowly he opened his hands and pushed it out from the open hole of the tree trunk as Tori fired her Monster Ball.

The black orb flew up into the sky and covered the sun as the ground started to rumble as cracks appeared and started to rise up towards the small black orb

The black orb flew up into the sky and covered the sun as the ground started to rumble as cracks appeared and started to rise up towards the small black orb. Everyone watched as the black orb started to grow and grow and pull large chunks of rock from the ground and mountains that where near. Tori charged forward ready to attack Hato who was trying to speed up his move but he aimed his hand and pushed her back making rocks cling onto her body turning her into a rock ball. But Tori fired off her Monster Ball tearing the rock apart and hitting Hato in the chest making him fly back crashing against a wall. The ground beneath her broke and started to fly up towards the large rock orb making Tori look up and roar firing off her Monster Ball. "It's growing! Look Tori!" Nami exclaimed pointing at Tori who was firing off her Monster Ball as it hit the large rock ball breaking it slightly "Tori," everybody whispered seeing her flying towards the rock. The ground keeping Tori stable broke right in the middle making her roll right off and crash against another rock until she was pulled in to the rock orb. Large rocks crashed all around her until a boulder slammed on top of her and the rock orb stopped forming making everyone gape seeing it looked like the size of the sun. Tori looked up at the black fox that glared back down at her until she coughed and threw up black goop the same like Hato's poison "Yes, you're doing just fine," the black fox said as black tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Give yourself to me."