Its here

"You stupid brat what caused you to get weakened to this point

"You stupid brat what caused you to get weakened to this point." Tsunade said drawing blood from Tori her blood a darker red than usual making her frown. "You get the oxygen mask." Tsunade said pointing at Law who grumbled being ordered but quickly grabbed the oxygen mask placing it on Tori's muzzle. "Tori you're going to be okay." Chopper whispered grinding herbs in a stone bowl "The poison has been modified but it's nothing different than the old one," Tsunade stated the roof shaking. "Dumb ass Shukaku going up against Killer B and those three brats." Tsunade growled out the roof shaking more "Who's Shukaku," Nami questioned making the Slug Princess to look back at the orange haired woman for a moment and look back at her work. "Shukaku is the one tailed beast and one with a mean temper he's a sand tanuki that specializes in defense." Tsunade said not seeing the scared look in Usopp's or Nami's eyes as they huddled together "But Killer B could have a chance," she said looking at data. "Well with the monster trio with him, he's SUPER safe!" Franky said making Tsunade's eyebrow to twitch from how loud the cyborg was "I would like to know about what the ten tailed beast looks like," Robin said making everyone grow deathly silent and Tsunade to stop what she was doing. "We tailed beasts have one form and that one form we stick to it but the ten tailed beast." Tsunade said hands shacking "It can change yearly to whatever it feels like that's why only Kyubii has fought against it, their powers are unimaginable both feared and respected at the same time," she said making everyone look at Tori who was sleeping on the medical bed. Her fox form had grown to the size of a medium dog but her fur was still sickly gray and she only had one of her tails "They're the two tailed beasts that have gone head to head and fought on equal terms," she said looking down at Tori.

"And what will happen if this tailed beast came while Tori is like this

"And what will happen if this tailed beast came while Tori is like this." Law stated the group silent all of them now thinking the same thing "If the ten tailed was to come then death shall happen to all of us," Tsunade said looking at the group seriously. "But with Kyubii weakened to this state the ten tailed beast will come over and attack this island and everybody on it." Tsunade stated "What do you mean by that," Nami said in fear "Both nine and ten tailed beasts are like magnets if one was weaken the other will come," she said looking at the group that where quiet. "So then hurry and help Tori so that won't happen!" Nami said looking at Tsunade who huffed and looked back at her patient "It's not as easy as you all think fools," she growled out and grabbed the medicated wipes and a razor. "Sure the medication is finished but when I gave this to Matatabi her body took days to properly fight the poison." Tsunade said giving Tori the needed antidote and watched in shock when Tori just opened her eyes and opened her mouth. "He's coming." She whispered "You need to call the others," she whispered weakly "Why don't you call the others," Tsunade stated but stopped when Tori started to get up. "They won't answer me and that ten tailed beast is coming fast." Tori said ripping the IV from her arm with her fangs but her back feet gave out "IDIOT! You're too weak to get up much less fight," Tsunade exclaimed seeing Tori trying to get back up "Because its been calling to me," she said only for Tsunade to slam her fist on Tori's head knocking her out. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" Usopp exclaimed in fear hearing what Tori had just said "She'll die just walking out of this room," Tsunade stated everyone growing quiet and serious not knowing what to say or do. 

"We did it!" Sanji exclaimed seeing they where looking through the eyes of the large fox Killer B roared loudly and ran forward only to jump dodging the Air Bullet

"We did it!" Sanji exclaimed seeing they where looking through the eyes of the large fox Killer B roared loudly and ran forward only to jump dodging the Air Bullet. "Fool!" Shukaku yelled firing off Air bullets at Killer B who gave out a roar like Tori's making the air bullets to dissipate as he crashed to the ground. One of the tails grabbed a bunch of trees and he charged forward cutting off Shukaku's left arm. The sand beast roared turning around and shooting his Air Bullets only to miss Killer B completely who he jumped up and threw the trees at Shukaku who fired off his Air Bullets. "There I got him!" Killer B exclaimed running forward and bitting down on Shukaku's shoulder and hold his arms down making Shukaku roar as an explosion went off and the monster trio jumped forward. "WAKE UP!" Luffy exclaimed slamming his fist against the red heads cheek jerking his head to the side as the three of them landed on Shukaku's muzzle. "Dammit and just when I got here!" Shukaku roared out as the red head woke up and looked at the three "Sand burial," he called out lifting his hand as sand flew to the three. But Killer B wrapped his tentacle around the three "The sand its pulling us," Zoro yelled out as the tentacle moved away. Zoro pulled Sanji and Luffy out from the sand as it reached his knees fast Sanji looked back and nodded jumping forward. A sand tentacle grabbed and pulled him down as he pushed Luffy forward who slammed his head against the red heads forehead. The tanuki started to fall but Killer B grabbed all four of them the ground shaking but they where silent as a loud roar resonated through the air. Killer B looked up in shock and horror knowing that roar "What was that," Luffy said wiping the blood off his face and looking forward through the smoke seeing the purple anger frilled eyes.

"It's the ten tailed beast."