The posion runs deep

"Doflamigo!" Luffy's voice rang out attacking the feathered male with all his strength the anger pushing out of him seeing Doflamigo had injured his Nakama

"Doflamigo!" Luffy's voice rang out attacking the feathered male with all his strength the anger pushing out of him seeing Doflamigo had injured his Nakama. Tori held on to the cage tightly her body looked ready to break apart and die but she held on to the metal. 'Tori.' A voice called out her eyes white and vacant from life 'Who are you,' she questioned looking through the darkness of the world around her. 'Tori-sama!' The voices of her older humans the one that had worshiped her and the land she had gave life too. Tori looked forward seeing the large open forest and the shrine house in front of her the warm breeze shifted through her fur making her smile and close her eyes. 'Tori-sama Arigato!' Her people exclaimed bowing at her respectfully but she stepped back when the area around her changed showing the war that had happened the fires that ragged in the forest and animals fleeing to the safety of their homes. 'Tori-sama! Lend us your strength!' The people exclaimed but Tori had quickly hid herself in the shrine house that her children had created how they pleaded to have her power for the war. Tori hid herself in the darkness of her home ignoring their pleas and prayers the days turning to weeks and weeks turning to years the world around the shrine. 'Ah! So you're the guardian of this Island.' Gol D. Rodgers said looking at Tori who stood outside of her shrine and stared at the male who smiled brightly just like Monkey D. Luffy.

"Bastard!" Luffy exclaimed slamming the last hit on Doflamigo who flew down and shattered the ground with enough force to make a large chunk of the ground to be folded up

"Bastard!" Luffy exclaimed slamming the last hit on Doflamigo who flew down and shattered the ground with enough force to make a large chunk of the ground to be folded up. Tori from the metal disappearing from her claw hands started to fall until she shrunk down and flew down in a white orb that grew smaller and smaller until she fell on the ground. But before she could hit the ground Sanji suddenly appeared and caught the white orb that shattered showing a small kitten sized fox. "Tori-swan!" the blonde exclaimed only to feel her shake her eyes rolling to the back of her head her body curling and flopping. 'She's having a convulsion!' Sanji thought in pure shock and started to look around the place "Chopper! Nami-swan, Robin-chan," Sanji exclaimed looking around the sunflower field. Foam started to appear from Tori's nostrils and mouth making Sanji freak out more and jump up into the air using his sky walk. "Hang on Tori-swan!" Sanji exclaimed seeing how dead the fox looked from after the convulsion making him even more freaked out to find Chopper or even Law. A soft glowing made him spot for a moment to see a soft white glow emitting from Tori one of her tails wrapped around his wrist lightly. "Sanji." She whimpered opening her eyes but shut them tightly from how bright everything looked "I got you Tori-chan," he said looking around the place. But he pushed forward seeing Law and another male "Law help Tori-chan," Sanji exclaimed placing the fox in front of Law who looked tired and ready to die.

"Cook-san she was poisoned I don't think anybody can help her."