The rabbit and the fox

"Really everybody's afraid of a white rabbit?" Luffy said but everyone stayed silent just looking at the large rabbit but instead of the white pom pom for a tail it had ten tails. "Such bloodlust." Zoro said feeling the bloodlust the purple eyes shinning the black rings surrounding the pupil making them look different than any kind of eyes he had seen. "The Kyubii! Where is she!" The ten tails roared out swinging one of its arms but Killer B quickly moved away in time to dodge the sharp claws "Gravity Pull," the rabbit called out and Killer B flew forward fast. "Killer B what's happening!" Luffy exclaimed wrapping his arm around Zoro and Sanji while the other arm wrapped around the broken horn. "Ten tails its pulling me in!" Killer B exclaimed the ground being destroyed from him trying to stay in one place seeing it wasn't working for him. "Where is she!" Ten tails roared out grabbing Killer B by his throat and lift him off the ground 'This thing is strong!' The monster trio thought the rabbit stopped roaring and sniffed loudly until it stopped and glared at the three making them ready to fight. "Has that beast given you all the yin chakra! The nine tails is dying! Where is her body!" The rabbit roared out only for Luffy to jump up inflating his fist covering it in Haki "Gomu Gomu no," he roared out pulling his fist back as the rabbit looked up at him. "Elephant Gun!" Luffy exclaimed as the rabbit roared loudly throwing the fist away and making Luffy almost fly off until he was captured by Killer B's tentacle as he slammed the rabbits arm making the ten tailed beast release its tight grip. "It was able to push Luffy's punch away with a roar." Zoro said getting ready to attack with Sanji doing the same but they stopped when something blanketed the area it was dense and evil something they had never experienced.

"It's here

"It's here." Tsunade whispered making the others stop feeling the heavy wave the way everything grew dark and malevolent. "What's happening." Nami whispered hugging herself as Tsunade shock herself and repelled the darkness with her energy making the room clear. "What you all experienced right now was the ten tails killer intent." She said going back to looking at the group that where sitting down but they got up "We need to help them," Franky said making the others except for Nami, Usopp and Chopper to nod. "It's foolish to even go up there." Tsunade stated making them stop "Going against the ten tailed beast is death. Unless you fools are willing to die for the Kyubii's mistakes then go right ahead." "Her name is Tori." Nami said glaring at the blonde that looked a bit shocked "You've been calling her by her tails but her real name is Tori she may have done bad things but that's the past she's trying to become good she sacrificed herself to save others," Nami said glaring at the blonde who looked away. "She may have done nice things but if you've have loved something and had it destroyed right in front of you as your body gave out from pure exhaustion then you'd understand." She stated looking back at Nami who went silent "It's alright to hate someone who had taken your treasure but to hate someone who is trying to fix things is something else," Robin said the roof shock dirt dropping between the two making them step away slowly. "This place is going to fall apart we need to go!" Franky called out grabbing Chopper of of the ground and quickly run away with the others up front.

The whole group made it out of the underground room as it collapsed completely from Killer B crashing down on it the monster trio and the red head crashed on the ground

The whole group made it out of the underground room as it collapsed completely from Killer B crashing down on it the monster trio and the red head crashed on the ground. "It's Garra!" Tsunade called out running towards the four males and grabbing Garra "Hey wake up brat," she called out as he slowly opened his eyes. "Tsunade-san?" He questioned as the blonde nodded and looked up seeing Killer B get back up and charge back into battle against the ten tailed beast that roared. "It's really here." She whispered looking up in fear "Is that Kyubii," Garra questioned looking at Law who held a unconscious Tori. Another loud roar from the ten tailed made everyone turn to see the rabbit punch Killer B making him fly and crash into the ocean "Nine tails! I've come for your tails," the ten tailed rabbit roared out the ground shacking. "Baka as if I'd let you take them from me." Tori whispered out weakly making the group turn "Tori you're all better," Luffy exclaimed a bit bruised but still ready to battle with the other two in the same position. "My body is itching to battle against you but I cannot move my body properly like our old battle." Tori said looking right at the rabbit beast that glared down at her purple eyes gleaming waiting to attack the weak fox that looked up at it in confidence. "That is why my will has been passed to my Nakama's to help in defeating you." Tori exclaimed jumping out of Laws arms but her body was encased in white flames with black markings on her back and tail "My yin chakra will assist them in making the Biju mode possible," she said the tails one the everybody started to turn pure white with markings along the tail. The group shut their eyes only to open them feeling the warmth of the flames as they stood there in shock seeing the fox form they had created. "She actually got them to create a perfect Biju mode." Tsunade whispered seeing the large fox that roared loudly running towards the rabbit beast that looked shocked.

"Rabbit beast our will of fire is nothing against your wrath!"