Tori and the Straw Hat

Years had passed. By years centuries for Tori as she explored the small Island Shiroshika had placed her on the beauty of the forest and the animals that inhabited the land. The people that where there she watched as each hundred years they would evolve into smarter humans more compatible with the land and how to survive they even notice her as she helped them with the land. With each hundred years a new tail would appear and the people would honor her kind gestures and built a small shrine in the middle of the forest leaving her offerings of the best food and trinkets. But no matter what they gave Tori would always be by their side to aide them in their need with the land or a plague of sickness Tori would help as the guardian of the land and the people. Years passed and she would watch as they went into war dividing the land in the middle with her shrine a neutral ground but she didn't aid them anymore not liking what they had become. She watched as they turned on each other's becoming ninja's and samurai's sent to kill each other the and becoming scarce of necessities the animals hiding from their bows and traps. The land she had once raised with the humans slowly deteriorated until they had died out leaving their homes and the land and Tori to mourn for their deaths. The island soon became just a large piece of land with her shrine in the middle of the forest and rumors of her home as the eighth hundred year passed and she gained her eighth tail things changed. The world she had soon took notice of changed people sailed the large ocean to find land to rule and live but she couldn't let them take her land. So she hid the island away from evil beings. Years passed until a power of a being with a ship took notice of her Island and she allowed that being to dock wanting to see who held such power.

It was a man Tori had notice with two other males that seemed young barley learning their strengths in the world as they looked through the forest with wonder in their eyes

It was a man Tori had notice with two other males that seemed young barley learning their strengths in the world as they looked through the forest with wonder in their eyes. His name Tori remember was Gol D. Rodgers an honest man who took notice of her shrine and quickly grabbed the boys and went to the ship only to return with the best of food and liquor. Tori moved by this man appeared to him and his two members she stared at the man with the straw hat and a big smile on his face as the other two looked shocked. "Ah! So your the guardian of this Island?" Rodgers had asked politely and bowed in honor taking his hat off and making the other two do the same making Tori chuckle lightly. "How kind of a human to remember to leave a guardian an offering." Tori had stated and Rodgers just smiled and pulled a sake cup from his bag and poured some of his drink into the cup and lifted it up "Why not have a drink with us Guardian," Rodgers had questioned and Tori had sat down with them to have a drink. She had picked up nothing of evil from the three men and had given them the right to come back to the Island if they so pleased as they had left her alone. A couple of years had passed and Tori had gained her last tail her coat turning into pure white with a red gem in the middle of her chest. Her eyes a ruby red making them pop from her white fur but the news of Gol D. Rodgers had reached the Island by the red haired boy Shanks who had the straw hat adorned on his head proudly. He gave Tori a bright smile as they had a drink together in her shrine his eyes seemed to shine as he held the sake cup up.

"The pirate era is here and one day a someone will bear this hat to become the Pirate King."