Got you

"I won't go down that easy

"I won't go down that easy." Tori stated running towards Killer B who roared out loudly lowering his head and charging towards the fox both getting ready to attack. The tailed beasts slammed their heads against each other hard enough to make the ground shake and windows to brake. Fur flew both tailed beasts attacking like wild beasts "Go back home Killer B your in danger hanging around a place like this," Tori growled out wrapping her jaws around Killer B's neck and throwing him to the ground with all her might. Killer B roared out wrapping a tentacle around her neck and throwing Tori to the ground with all his might "Yo! Yah stupid! I'm the strongest guardian!" Killer B exclaimed loudly slamming his fist against Tori's cheek hard making her crash to the side blood slid down her nose. But she sat up wiping the blood off her nose and snarled loudly lips pulled up showing pearly white fangs "Your wrong," Tori growled out in anger getting up from the ground. "Humans have been the one to create life and show us Guardians the things we animals cannot understand!" Tori exclaimed her pure white fur looked dull from the energy she had used in making the big monster ball but she fumed from what B was saying. "If you cannot protect the humans than you're nothing." Tori growled out and charged forward to attack Killer B who seemed shocked at what she had said. Tori wrapped her large jaws around Killer B's neck and started to shake in roughly until she threw him away form the fox and the battle of Luffy and Doflamigo both fighting with all their might.

The bull turned around and glared at Tori who growled loudly at him 'She really wants to protect these humans,' he thought puffing hot air from his snout

The bull turned around and glared at Tori who growled loudly at him 'She really wants to protect these humans,' he thought puffing hot air from his snout. "Chow! Yah really are stupid but I know I can't win from you fox! Man I'll get yah next time foxy!" Killer B exclaimed and suddenly turned into a small golden ball and disappeared from Tori who blew air from her nose and looked back at the battle seeing Law being held down by what seemed to be blue mucus and Luffy as well the two yelling and screaming words. The large fox roared out loudly making the group turn to see Tori glaring down at them and lifting her large clawed hand getting ready to attack.  The ground shock and both Luffy and Law where caught by her large hand "Tori-san," a voice called out making her look over to see the large sunflowers. But she sniffed smelling the scents of Robin and other people that where looking up at her. Tori shifted turning to the group of people both Luffy and Law in her paw safely until she put them near. There was a loud whistling sound and Tori turned her head only to roar loudly from a sharp pain in her neck and Doflamigo who was laughing loudly "Fufufu, I got you little guardian," he called out. Tori reached up and pulled the syringe from her neck the poison that was inside gone making her growl and swing one of her tails at the pink feathered fool. But Doflamigo dodged and the energy Tori had disappeared so fast that it made her lose her grip from the tall kingdom and fall down to her side. "Tori!" Robin called out seeing the large fox fall to the ground and stay down her arms wrapped around the one armed surgeon his appendage beside her.

"Tori!"