Prolong

"You shouldn't speak words like that you might regret it." A black short haired girl said calmly looking at her brother who was glaring up ahead his hand clenching her hand tightly. "I don't care! She was being mean Mom can't do that to you Tori!" The boy yelled out to Tori who looked down at him shocked but just shock her head with a sad smile on her face. "It doesn't matter Hato as long as your okay I'll be okay." Tori said smiling gently and squeezed his hand as they walked along the sidewalk and she pressed the button for the cross walk waiting for the walking man to appear on the screen. "But you can't protect me forever one day you'll be gone and I'll." Hato whispered about ready to cry until Tori just gave the boy a smile "You'll never be alone no matter what happens to me," Tori said as she looked up to see the cross man to appear.

"Come on I'll buy us some ice cream." Tori said seeing the smile on Hato's face making her look back up and walk forward clutching his hand both smiling happily. A truck honking made both siblings look up seeing a large delivery truck heading straight towards them fast. Tori looked back at Hato who seemed frozen in shock but the blood roaring in her veins helped her use the grip his hand and use all of her strength to throw him to the other side from the truck. The sound of tires screeching made Hato look up seeing Tori laying on the ground limply making his eyes grow wide in shock and fear.

"Tori!"