"I......I don't know ─" I nervously answered him.

"Hi, Eric!" I heard a very feminine voice say. It was that girl who was all over him last night. She kissed him on the cheek and started to play with his hair.

She then looked at me, "Oh. Who's this?" She questioned as she gave me a mean glare.

"This is my son, Nia. Nia, this is my girl, Tatyana." He replied as he stared hungrily at her breasts, which nearly made me choke.

My girl, my girl, my girl. Those words kept repeating over and over again inside my head.

She wasn't so pleased with me, "Oh, hi.....Nia. anyways, Eric when are we going to the mall?"

"We're going in a few, just stay in the car, cool?" He said as she nodded and kissed his cheek, walking towards to his impala.

"Nia, what's up with you? Something ain't right." He asked me with a concerned look.

I shrugged my shoulders, with my eyes attached to the ground.

"Whatcha mean you don't know? I don't like seeing my friends being down, now you know that, right?" He questioned with more concern.

"Eric....I'm fine. I promise." I replied quietly with a fabrication.

He gave me a minute of stare then broke the silence. "Aight, I'll hit you up later." He said as he turned around and jumped inside the car.

Pac and Jada was too busy french kissing, of course. Meanwhile, Michel'le & Dre were talking to each other, looking like things will work out after all.

It seems like everyone is in a relationship, and I'm the odd girl out.

The kissing, the love, the fights, the sex ─, seems like life was good to them, but not for me obviously.

I made my way home by myself, I opened up the door and I saw my aunt with a man I never saw before in my life.

"Oh, Nia! You're home. I want you to meet a very important person, baby." She greets as she helped put my backpack down and made me something to drink.

It was kinda weird because she never acted like this before unless someone she liked or is important is here.

She brung two glasses of milk, and so far I am not surprised.

"Did i ask for some goddamn milk?" The man growls in anger as my aunt just smiled.

"Fuck you smiling for? Bitch." He responded as he took out a blunt and rolled it.

I just gave heavy stares at him, "Nia! Snap out of it! It's rude to stare at people like that." She snapped at me.

"Um, I gotta go upstairs to do some.....work." I adjusted myself and trailed upstairs to my room.

I closed the door and locked it as I felt myself about to cry. Tears started streaming down my face and I started gasping uncontrollably as my neck chocked up and my eyes gotten red.

It was just that talk I had with Eric today and what happened yesterday. I mean, look at Tatyana. She is tall, darkskin, beautiful, has long hair on her back.