"Oh, let's.....let's not please." I said as I opened my water bottle.

"Nia, you wanted to know my problems and now I wanna now yours. Tell us, what's wrong?" Michel'le questioned.

"He was all over this girl....she-"

"What did she look like?" Jada said.

I shrugged my shoulders. "She had darkskin like me, she has naturally silk hair, & she looked like a cheerleader to me." I explained.

Jada was looking at one person, who was exactly the person I described.

"I think that's her." Jada said as she pointed at her.

I gave her a blank stare then turned away. "Whatever," I comment in a unbothered tone, but I knew deep inside I want to run up to her and throw some meatballs all over her face.

I saw her laughing and giggling with a few volleyball players, as she slowly sipped on her orange juice.

"Ooooh, is Nia jealous?" Jada mocked me, while I nudged her shoulder.

"No, it's just.......it's.....I don't know. Like, why did he chose her and not me? Like......"

"Oh, I know how you feeling. That feeling when you see your man who ain't really man with another girl and you wanna tell your man who ain't your man to stay the hell away from her but you can't because he ain't really your man but that's your man." Michel'le explicated in a way I misunderstood at first, but then slowly broke it down silently in my head.

"Uh........I guess so." I said in still in a state of confusion. Jada just shrugged her shoulders.

"Girl, to be completely honest with you, he would've been your nigga if you actually told your feelings to him, you know?" Jada added on.

"I don't think he would like a girl like me, I mean.....I barely talk and I'm always to myself so who wants a girl like that?" I questioned.

"Someone will. I promise you that. And girls like you are often heard as the freaks in bed, so you good, you good." Jada humorously comments as we all laughed.

"You know what, I'm glad that I have friends like you guys in my life, you know? And Nia, if you have any problems with Eric or boys, just call on us because.....just because I have a voice of a 4 year old, doesn't mean I can't whoop ass." Michel'le says as Jada laughed.

I smiled and layed my head on her shoulder, "Thanks, Michel'le."

*****

2:30 striked and i was outside with Jada and Michel'le. As we walked down the steps together, we saw Eazy, Dre and Pac in his impala.

Eazy waved at me, but I just turned away and continued walking downstairs.

Eazy walked up to me, leaving his crew alone in his impala. "Aye, why didn't you wave back?"

"Oh, um....hey." I replied quietly as I looked down to the ground.

"Why? You don't wanna see me?" He asked as he smirked.