Chapter 20 ~ Hang out

~A/N~

I'm so sorry for not updating yesterday! I couldn't really get on the computer :/ Sorry.

~The next day~

~Ty's POV~

I lazily got up, half expecting myself to just fall asleep again. I arched my back weirdly until it cracked. Yawning, I got up and decided I would finally have some breakfast. Being as lazy as possible, I made my way to the kitchen and poured up some Cheerios. I put a bunch of sugar on it because they taste like horse manure and carboard if you don't.

After I had finished my breakfast I pondered to myself what I should do today. I can watch a movie that I have in my DVD closet, I can invite the guys over...

I'll do both of it actually. First movie though.

~Time skip to after movie~

Ahh, Lord of the Rings was a great movie, but because it was so long it was lunch time by the time I finished. I made myself a BLT and sat down.

It was delicous. I can't remember the last time I had a good meal like that.

Anyways, Who would I invite over? I thought for a second, "Jerome, Mitch, Adam..." I realized I haven't talked to Jason in a long time. I'll invite him over, And for good measure I'll invite Sarah too.

I called all 4 of them, all accepting. I walked over too the park to talk to Sarah who was swinging on the swing. "Hey." I yelled as I approched her, she waved in response. "Wanna come over to my house?"

"I've got nothing better to do." She said, shrugging and wiping her nose in her sweater. She got off the swing and followed me back to my place. "Anyone else coming, or just me and you?" She asked when she got in the door.

"Adam, Mitch, Jerome and Jason are coming over." she cocked an eyebrow, "Who's Jason?" I explained how he's just an old friend and how I haven't talked to him in a while.

"Oh." She said, neatly putting her sweater down, being careful not to disturb anything. "Wanna play video games?" I said at last. "Uhh," she pondered for a moment, "sure."

We played X-box Minecraft for 15 minutes, until Adam arrived. His red nose and sniffling was so cute. He walked into the living room to greet Sarah with "Hey." We continued playing when Jason arrived, he walked into the living room and asked who Sarah was.

Me and Adam both explained and suddenly he acted like they've known eachother forever. Jason is weird like that.

Anyway, Mitch and Jerome finally arrived about 10 minutes after Jason. They instantly questioned Jason and again, we explained everything.

I suggested we play a board game, but apparently no-one likes board games. I asked what evereyone wanted to do.

Sarah wasn't sure, Adam wanted to have a snowball fight, Jason said anything to stay inside, Mitch suggested watching Youtube videos and Jerome said anything but truth or dare.

Everyone but Jason and Sarah fell down laughing and crying at Jerome's remark. Sarah looked at us suscpisously but instantly got what we were tugging at, she started laughing too and all that was left was Jason.

I think he felt left out.

"It's just an inside joke." Adam assured Jason. Jason smiled and said "Well, what are we gonna play, or do?"

"Not me." Mitch said, snickering. Figures Mitch would pull something like that. "I thought that was Jerome's job!" Adam exclaimed. Sarah snorted violently, trying not to laugh. Jason's eyes widened. "What?"

Now we had to explain how Me and Adam and Mitch and Jerome were together.

"I always thought you guys had something towards eachother, and no, it wasn't hatred." he said, smiling.

Mitch slapped his hands together, "So, what're we doing?"

~Sarah's POV~

I argued with myself wheter I should really say this. I didn't mean it litteraly and I hope they didn't take it litteraly either, trust me. I don't want to see it.

We stared around at eachother and the floor, thinking of what to do. Alright, I'll say it.

"7 minutes in heaven?" I said, obivously faking a smile and laughing at myself. Adam light-heartedly threw a pillow at me exclaiming "Ew!"

"Relax, I didn't mean it litteraly!" I said sticking out my tounge in reponse. "Trust me. I don't wanna anytime soon."

I directed my attention to the window in the background, altering my focus onto it.

"Snowball fight?"

~A/N~

So, Jason's gonna be in this a bit now. :D This snowball fight is gonna be awesome.

Wait, almost 200 READS?! WHUT? You guys! This is awesome!

ILY guys so much <3 Thanks and I hope you're enjoying this so far.

~Cpwiser10