Samiya was whispering something that neither of the two could hear as Brandon sped his strokes, bringing her to a climax.

Samiya collapsed into the bed trying to catch her breath while Brandon held the condom in place as he released himself.

Amber got up and moved to kiss her naked wife. "I'm going to head to work," she told her. "Bye, Brandon. Leave your number. — What are you doing for lunch? You should join us. — Do you have work?"

"Are you asking me on a date?" he asked, perplexed.

"Hmm. I guess I am. — Are you okay with that, Samiya?" she asked her wife.

"That's fine with me."

"Good. — Lunch?" she asked Brandon, passing him her phone. "And number."

A little dazed, Brandon entered his phone number and watched Amber leaving while Samiya started to the bathroom. "You can take a shower," she offered.

"I think I'll go now," he said, sounding about as confused as he was looking.

"Bye, then."

She watched him to the door before locking it and stepping into the shower. Her wife was certainly right, Brandon was good.

Samiya had never had sex with a man before she met Amber and it was because she had taken a vow of celibacy. She in fact didn't have sex with Amber until they'd been together for a year. Amber, who wasn't celibate before that respected Samiya's wish to wait and she waited with her.

Initially when Amber told her that she wanted to be with a man, she was shocked into silence. Not hurt, but definitely shocked. They were both bisexual women and they enjoyed themselves together and their sex was off the charts. But the truth was... There was nothing comparable to the feeling of a man.

While Samiya wasn't too keen on the idea of her wife having sex with someone else, she did want her to be happy. And she would rather be there and know what was happening than to learn her wife had cheated on her. Honestly, she was happy her wife had brought the concern to her. It wasn't cheating if she consented. And she would rather keep her wife with her and have her being honest with her than to have her wife sneaking around behind her back. That would hurt.

When Samiya was out of the shower, she pulled on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt before she grabbed her camera and her bike.

Amber was the breadwinner and she didn't mind Samiya not having a steady career and encouraged her to do what made her happy. And Samiya loved taking photos. She was a freelancer and worked on her own time.

But Samiya tried to be home before her wife and to make dinner. She knew Amber was always tired when she came back home. Since Samiya paid no bills, she figured it was the least that she could do for her wife. And she knew that Amber liked Indian food.

Samiya found herself on the water, photographing the different birds. She could feel eyes on her as she was kneeling to get a shot of a duck.

"Married," she said to the man approaching her.

Although she'd had sex with a man, that was with her wife's knowledge and consent. And in any event, she wasn't interested in another man. She hadn't been too keen on Brandon, really. But her wife had wanted her to try it. And admittedly, she was glad that she had. So she was down with him joining them again sometime. Initially, it was just for Amber's benefit. But now that she'd let him rock her world like they weren't doing when she was his age, she was down to give Amber the threesome she wanted.

Samiya, much like her wife, was used to men hitting on her. And she was flattered by the attention. But she already had someone she was happy with.