"Shut up."

"But-"

"Shut the fuck up Normani." I said pressing myself against her once more. She grabbed my hair and I bit into her lip, hard.

"Ow-"

"Shut the fucking hell up, please." I begged and pulled her off the door throwing her on bed. She just sat there and let me use her.

She flipped me on my back once I was on top and pushed me into the mattress. I felt the board bend and almost snap. She attacked my neck.

"No hickeys Gabby will-"

"Enough about her." She mumbled against my neck and I moaned.

"She still my girlfriend." Normani got off of me and made me wish I never said anything. She sat next to me as I was still leaning up on my elbows.

"You've cheated on her twice." She said sitting criss cross and tucking her hands under her legs. "Yet you say you love her."

"She sweet." She raised her eyebrows and laughed.

"That all you have to say. You've been dating her for like what a month?" She laughed.

"I dont really remember the past month." I sat up and she pushed me back.

"What do you mean?" She asked straddling my hips.

"I just-"

"You what? Tell me you didn't drink." She begged trying to stay strong.

"I... cant." She got off of me and walked up placing her hands on the side of her head mumbling.

"Oh my fucking-" She looked down and took her hands away from her head. "Leave Dinah." She said and pointed towards the door. I did as told without looking back at her. I still had her key though. Ally was staying at her grandmas tonight anyways.

"Hey." Gabby greeted me with a kiss and a smile when I entered. I laughed and looked at her. She was in sweat with a bun.

"I'm going to take a shower, care to join me?" She asked leaning towards my ear. I laughed and walked past her.

"I'll take it as a no?" She asked bouncing towards me. I shook my head and threw myself on the bed.

"Okay, I'll be out in a few." She said kissing my lips again and moving to the shower.

****

"Dinah please?" Normani begged and I shook my head eating another mini quiche. She reached for my hand and I pulled away.

"I made them baby, its only fair I get them." She whimpered with a pouty face and I gave up. I handed her a mini quiche and she smiled eating it.

"I love picnics." She said laying back on the blanket. I laid down after her but on my stomach.

"I love you." I said pecking her lips. "And our picnics." I said looking behind my shoulder at the collection if sandwiches and fruit.

"Happy two year anniversary." Normani whispered and kissed my forehead. I smiled and rolled over laying myself next to her. I curled up next to her and sighed.

"Two years, huh. I guess time does fly." I whispered drawing a mindless pattern on the others ones ribs.

"I guess so. Look at us, sophomores in college. Dating, eating food on a blanket in the middle of no where in January, in the mountains. But I'm doing it with you." She said kissing my temple. "No a person in sight to ruin it."

"I love you Normani Koredi Hamilton please do not forget."

"Never." She said kissing me one last time.

I woke up from my dream curled up next to Gabby and listening to Harry Potter.

"You're awake, you slept forever. Its already 10:38." She said and rubbed my arm. I looked at the clock and surely enough it was 10:38.

"Harrys almost over if you wanna do something else. I'm not tired." She said and I curled closer.

"No I'm good."

Ten minutes later the credits rolled and Gabby slumped down in bed. We faced each other without saying anything.

"Goodnight." She said and I smiled.

"Goodnight." I said and kissed her head.

I went to bed knowing I didn't need to sneak off tonight.

~~~~

(A/n: I know it sucks but I broke my finger give me a break PLUS I HAD TO REDO MY THREE HOUR PROJECT

Sorry didnt proof read

.