----

The drive back to the apartment was just awkward silence. You were uncomfortable because bro was even harder to read than the twins, and to make it even worse there was some creepy ass doll in the backseat that made you feel extremely uneasy.

You swore that damn Satanic toy was alive.

"We're here." He says pulling into the 'drive way.'

You didn't know if it was the doll or your anxiety but once again you just felt incredibly week.

"Before we go in though I'm just gonna say thanks, (Y/n) and he might not want to cooperate fully so be prepared for that." He tells you with his hand on the door handle but not opening the door yet.

You say okay and both of you get out of the car and walk into the apartment.

"Dave? I'm back." Bro yells out hanging his car keys up while you take your shoes off.

A small "yeah" that sounded more like a groan came from what you assumed was Dave's room.

You felt bad. You didn't know he was like this.

"Can you come out here please?" Bro asks and awaits a response.

There was a pause for awhile but he got his answer.

"Why?" Once again it sounded more like a groan than an actual word.

"I need you out here."

This time you were positive it was a groan, but an angry one.

You heard a few thuds, a door open and close, and then you saw him.

His hair was greasy and it looked like he hadn't changed his clothes. It's only been two days??¿¿

His glasses were off and you found yourself staring into gorgeous ruby eyes.

Of course he didn't feel the same looking into yours. Instead he glared at you, his gentle eyes becoming harsh stabbed you in the gut and kept twisting.

You swallowed your guilt and spoke up.

"Dave, we need to talk." You shakily stammer out.

"Why should I talk to you? Why not talk to Dirk, he's at Jake's? I can give you the address. Why don't you make out with Jake, too?" He snaps at you.

Wow. You were not expecting that.

"You don't need to be so childish, Dave! For starters, I didn't make out with Dirk, it was just a kiss! Why do you care so much anyways, we're not dating, you don't control me." You snap back at him and by his reaction you can tell he was just as shocked as you were.

"Why do I care so much?" He pipes back up. "I care so much because I thought you were interested in me? You sure made it seem like you were."

"Yeah I was interested in you. What happened between me and Dirk was an accident. I'm not interested in him, and right now I'm not interested in you with the way you're acting."

You two had ranted so much you hadn't even realized Bro had left the room.

"Listen, (Y/n), I'm sorry. I overreacted yes but it was just because I was jealous. Just please..."

A wave of guilt crashed onto you again.

"Dave, I'll forgive you. But all of this won't affect my friendship with Dirk, you need to understand that."

You could see the anger and sorrow in his eyes. "Okay." He says and awkwardly puts his arms up to hug you.

You excepted and quickly hugged him back, it felt nice and needed.

"I'm gonna go clean up." He mutters and heads towards the bathroom.

"Thanks, (Y/n)."

You jumped so violently that you were surprised you didn't shit yourself.

Bro was behind you and put a hand on your shoulder.

"You can go home now or you could stay if you like." He finishes his sentence.

"O-Oh, my mom's finally home so I should go see her." You say picking your shoes up, no use putting them on just to go up a flight of stairs, right?

"Well all right come back whenever."

You give a simple nod and an "okay" and begin walking out and upstairs.