-five-

"Is he dead?" Riley asks, as she covers her eyes, so she doesn't have to see the body.

Maya walks up to Farkle's body laying on the ground and kicks his leg. "Looks like it."

"He's not dead," Smackle argues. "He just fainted."

"What about Lucas, is he actually dead?" Riley inquires.

Maya walks over to Lucas' body and kicks his hand, but gets no response. "I think so."

"I might not be an expert, but I'm pretty sure kicking someone isn't how you're supposed to determine if they are in fact dead or not," Zay comments.

Maya begins to shake Lucas' body with her foot. "Huckleberry, if you're still alive wake up or do something."

"Did he do anything?" Riley asks with her eyes still covered.

"Nope," Maya answers.

"It's official, he's dead," Riley declares.

Zay lets out a deep sigh, while Smackle mutters, "well there goes the plans I had for us in Hawaii."

Everyone, even Maya, looks at Smackle with an odd expression.

Smackle furrows her eyebrows together. "What? Too soon?"

"Smackle, Zay, grab his feet," Maya orders. "I'll takes his hands."

"What? Why? Where are we taking him?" Zay inquires.

"Anywhere but here. I don't want his dead body to start stinking up our camp," Maya replies. "Now come on, are you going to help me or not?"

Smackle and Zay reluctantly pick up Lucas' feet and help Maya drag him off somewhere into the forest, while Riley stays with a still unconscious Farkle.

[By the time Maya, Smackle and Zay make it back to camp, Farkle is awake. Maya is behind the other two, and as soon as she is within it's perimeter the dome goes up.]

"What could the dome be protecting us from now?" Farkle asks, as Maya joins him and Riley, while Smackle and Zay go back to their camp. "You three were just out there. What could possibly be in the forest now, that wasn't there a second ago?"

"Who cares, Dr. Einstein, we need to start worrying about more important thing right now," Maya claims. "We don't have a good supply of water. I found a river when we went and dumped Cowboy's body, so I was thinking we could go there and bring some back with us to camp."

"And how exactly are we going to get the water from there to here?" Farkle questions. "We don't have any containers to put water in."

"I was thinking that we could use our jackets. Like somehow tie off one end and put water into the other. I don't know, we'll figure something out," Maya explains.

"But then we'll get cold at night," Farkle argues.

"Maya, you and I could cuddle with each other at night to stay warm," Riley suggests.

"Yeah, that definitely is not going to happen," Maya claims.

"Well if you get cold, I'll be here," Riley winks.

"Anyway," Farkle interrupts, becoming somewhat annoyed by Riley's attempts to flirt with Maya, "you two cuddling doesn't keep me warm."

"We aren't going to cuddle," Maya restates.

"We'll see about that," Riley smirks.

"Whether you two decide to cuddle or not, I'll still be cold!" Farkle exclaims.

"Then why don't we just ask for a blanket?" Riley suggests. "I mean they gave us a gun. Maybe they can also give us a blanket."

"This should be good," Maya mutters, as she rubs her temples.