-three-

[With Riley and Maya.]

"You're going to keep following me, aren't you?" Maya sighs, as she hears the footsteps of the brunette behind her.

"I'm here for your emotional support," Riley smiles. "Go Maya! I hope you don't... die-ya!" Riley happily exclaims.

"Why do you think I need a cheerleader?"

Riley runs up to Maya and grabs her hand. "Do you really think I could be a cheeeader?" Riley asks with hope filled in her eyes.

"What? No. Why are you holding my hand?"

Riley looks down at their intertwined hands. "Oh, I don't know. I'm sorry," she submissively apologizes, before letting go of the blonde's hand. "Hey, why do you have a ring on your hand?"

Maya looks down at her hand, having not noticed the ring before now. "Huh, I don't know. I've never seen it before in my life."

[Before the experiment had started, at 1b1's headquarters.]

[Maya was just asked to change her clothes.]

"I'm sorry, Ms. Hart, but the ring has to go as well."

Maya laughs. "Yeah, that isn't going to happen."

"Please, Ms. Hart, can you just take off the ring."

"Listen," Maya spats in the man's face, "this ring is never going to leave my hand, for as long as I live. So if you want to take it off, you're going to have kill me. And I swear if you even as much as think about taking it off before then, I promise you that I will shove my fist so far up your..."

[Meanwhile with Riley.]

"You're going to have to take you're ring off."

Riley quickly hides her ring with her other hand. "I'm sorry, but I can't do that."

"I was given specific orders to-" the man says, before he is interrupted by another worker, who whispers something in his ear. "Fine you can keep it on. Now I'm going to ask you to sit down in that chair over there."

Riley happily follows his order and sits in the chair. "Woah is that a needle?" Riley nervously asks. "Cause I don't really like needles that much. Usually Maya comes with me to the doctors office, so she can hold my hand while I get my shots. Which is funny, because she doesn't like getting shots either. Can Maya be here with me?"

"No, she cannot."

[With Maya]

"Get that needle the fuck away from me," Maya demands.

"Maya, please we can work this out. Just put down the fire extinguisher."

"No, not until you get rid of the needle."

"Maya, please," the man says, slowly inching closer and closer to Maya.

"Take one more step towards me, and I will use this," Maya claims, as she aims the nozzle.

"Please, just hand over the fire extinguisher," the man says, slowly reaching his free hand out for the fire extinguisher.

"I said don't!" Maya yells, as she pulls the pin and squeezes the handle, covering the worker in foam.

The worker clumsily makes his way out of the room, the foam blinding his view. He manages to reach the door and quickly get out, before slamming it shut again and locking it behind him.

"There has been a minor incident and I'm going to need some back up with Hart."

[Back with Riley.]