Chapter thirteen

That morning Amalthea woke up in the arms of the person she declared her love too. She marveled at how his chest rose and fell, how strong his arms were in their embrace. A sigh of contempt left her lips as she relaxed in his chest. She was now sure that she indeed loved him.

He began starring in his sleep, before his eyes opened. They imidiatly fell onto her form. His heart swelled in adoration for her. She was small but strong, she'd been through alot yet she still believed and now she trusted him enough to give him her heart.

"Are you sleeping?" Zayn's groggy voice. Amalthea's blue eyes fell onto his hazel as a smile graced her face.

"Yes." She answered sweetly. Zayn's arms tighten around her small frame, trying to belive that she real us his. This action makes Amalthea giggle and wrap her arms around his.

"Please tell me yesterday wasn't a dream." He nuzzles into her neck breathing in her coco scent. Enjoying the feel of her.

Amalthea blushed at his words her heart beating faster. Slowly she grabbed his chin making him look into her eyes, biting her lips she looks at him. Slowly her head coming closer to his until only their lips brushed. "Does this answer you." She whispered before their lips touched. Slowly their lips moved in sync. It was slow and gentle at first, then Zayn lifted her body onto of his, deepening the kiss.

Amalthea gasped allowing his tongue in. As they slowly danced a moan left her lips as Zayn hands felt her body. Their hearts both beating in sync as their lungs burned from the lack of oxygen. When they both stop to get air Zayn's eyes are glazed in lust as Amalthea blushes harder.

"I soo belive you now." He chuckled making Amalthea giggle before falling into his chest. "Let's go on a date to day a real on." He kisses her hair.

"I'd like that." They stayed in each others arms for a few more minutes before leaving the bed. Amalthea went to the bathroom fast, just for a quick shower, when she was done she dressed in Zayn's oversized tee and sweat pants before going downstairs to make food.

While Zayn used the other bathroom feeling soo happy and existed. Then his ever lasting smile faded. He was to die in a few months which wasn't alot of time for him. He wanted to spend his life with her. Get married, have children and grow old now with only a few months he'd have her and for that he was grateful he'd cherish her and love her and that was enough for him.

Amalthea was almost done with breakfast when Zayn's father appears stretching his arms in exhaust.

"Morning." Amalthea chirped frying her eggs. He smiled and sat behind the counter smelling the delisious contents of her cooking.

"Morning damn that smells amazing if you don't stop spoiling me I'll end up fat."

Amalthea giggles before dishing up. "Don't worry Mr Grey, with you working out I doubt you'd get fat." This time he chuckled before saying a quick thank you and digging into his meal. Zayn quickly joined in, shirt Les with sweats making Amalthea blush. She gave him his plate and sat next to him. He smiled looking down at the fried bacon, egg, stir fried veggies and toast with o.j.

Zayn gives her a sweet kiss to her cheek making her blush for his father is next to them. When she turns Jonathan is staring at them a smug smile on his face.

"Finally you two are together, I was starting to think you guys were stupid." Amalthea blushed a darker shade of red as Zayn just laughed.

"It did take long didn't it." Zayn speaks after the laughter died down.

"I thought I'd have to wait forever glad I didn't have to." Was all Jonathan said before finishing his food. Amalthea just stood there not entirely sure what to actually do so she just sat there eating Zayn noticed and whispered in her ear.

"You look so cute when you blush." This made her blush even more making him laugh.

The morning went by well and now they were seated in the living room watching t.v. Both cuddled together watching the note book. Amalthea was in tears as Zayn just watched in awe. He already made reservations about his date and couldn't wait. He'd make this night perfect for them even if it didn't envolve sex.

"At least they died together." Amalthea smiled making Zayn's heart ach. 'At least you'll still live' he thought before grabbing her cheek and lowering his head to her lips. Kissing her with all the love his heart can give. Amalthea melted into the kiss giving him as much passion she could give. Zayn quickly changed positions still keeping his lips with hers. Now he was on top of her, his hands on her waist as he sucked on her tongue making he'd moan louder.

Zayn's arousal skyrocketed as he heard her meowing and moaning. How she grabbed onto his hair pulling to have all of him close to her. She loved the feel of him she felt safe and loved it. When she felt his hands close to her bra. That's when reality hit and she moved a bit, Zayn heard her unspoken plea and stopped.

"I'm sorry." Was all he said before getting off her. Her lungs were burning and lips raw as she gasped for air. She quickly fixed her self before sitting up right trying to catch her breath.

"No...its..fine it's just I'm not ready yet." She blushed making Zayn smile harder and gave a peck on her lips.

"Don't worry I'll wait as long as you want me to wait. Amalthea you mean more to me then anyone." Her heart leaped. Happiness is all she felt.

"Thank you." Was all she said as brought Zayn to her and snuggled closer to him. Enjoying their afternoon.

******
So so so so so so so sorry for not updating. Schools been a bitch but I'll try updating every two Day ok. So I hope this makes up for my absence.