Chapter Eleven

Hair style 😘 ☝

She was in his arms asleep and beautiful, he was in awe of her. Her breath, her smile, her eyes, her small but beatuiful body and her soul. These few monthes have been the best for him. Even when his heart knows it isn't for long he still loves her. Looking up to his wrist another leaf falls. It won't be long till they all fall. He thought, the thought of leaving Amalthea breaks him everyday, yet he indoors it and keeps it within him.

Amalthea quickly stirs awake in the arms of her knight. She's never been so comfortable with someone in her life. She's been scared of men after what her father's personality did but with Zayn she feels content. She smiles inwardly before nuzzling closer to him.

"Morning." She whispers, getting Zayn out of his trance.

"Morning." He whispered back a small smile that doesn't reach his eyes graces his face. Amalthea frowns not liking how he is. She sat up her hand on his bear chest, ignoring the sparks she sternly looked him in the eyes, an emotion she couldn't quite decipher was in his beautiful hazel ones.

"Whats wrong." Her voice soft and small, she wanted to know what made him sad. The days she'd spend with him were days she's never felt happier and seeing him like this really did break her.

"Its nothing my angel." He whispered kissing her forehead,  and slowly got off the bed. Her heart sank at the thought of Zayn unhappy. She too got out of bed and made it downstairs. She then decided to make breakfast. Cooking her mind wonders to Zayn, her heart pooled at the thought of him being sad, she wanted nothing but to hold him and make him better. I love you Amalthea. Those words he uttered in his sleep mad her heart well with unknown emotions. She wanted to him that she too felt the same, but the words never came.

Because you think he'll break you already shattered soul. The voice in her head spoke. She didn't want to believe that but it was true. She loved Zayn very much but she was also scared. As her mind was plagued with these thoughts she didn't hear the door opening for Zayns father entered the room. He smiled inside at the smell of sizzling bacon and eggs.

"That smells flipping fantastic." Amalthea jumped a little, scared for a moment before giving a small smile.

"Morning Mr Grey." She said politely earning a chuckle from Jonathon.

"How Manny times do I have to tell you just to call me Jonathon.  Your part of the family now." He gave a fatherly smile, that made her miss her own one. Jonathon saw this and his smile instantly dropped.

"You miss him." He said gently, Amaltheas eyes grew teary at the mention of her missing her father. Yes she did miss him terribly. She held them back trying not to look weak.

"Yes I do." She said kindly, she'd wanted to visit him but her aunt refused to give the address to where he was. It broke her already broken heart to not know whee her father was.

"Have you seen him." Jonathan asks hoping he hasn't oversteppdd his boundaries. She shook her head no, her voice leaving her. Yet she kept her feelings in check, she was already tired of crying son she wouldn't.

"I just, don't know where he is. My aunt refuses to tell me, and I guess I can understand why." She gave a small smile and started dishing up, the plates where placed in order and where neat. He looked at the young girl his pain for her was great so he gave a small smile.