Chapter 10: Revenge

Start from the beginning

“Let’s go, Hana, there’s someone who is dying to see you,” Mami murmured to the dazed girl. She let Hana slump to the floor before hooking her arms around the older girl’s arms, beginning to drag her back to where she knew Haruna would be waiting.

It didn’t take long for Hana to begin stirring in Mami’s arms, causing the blonde to curse softly under her breath. She must not have hit Hana hard enough. She had to hurry if she didn’t want Hana coming back to reality before she was supposed to.

Mami let out a soft grunt as she closed the rest of the distance, attempting to lift Hana back up into a standing position. She could feel the girl’s legs beginning to move on their own, her head shaking slowly. Seeing no other choice, Mami let the girl drop to the ground before she could come to, her head hitting the pavement hard. That wasn’t the plan but it would have to work for now.

Mami wiped the sweat from her brow, walking back over to the girl sprawled out in the floor. She could hear a soft groan slip past Hana’s lips as she brought a hand up to rub her head slowly. Mami looked down at the girl, bringing her foot down hard on Hana’s ribcage, earning herself a cry of pain from the girl.

“Get up,” she ordered, giving her another kick. She watched as Hana rolled over onto her side, her shaky arms trying to push her now bruised body off the floor. Mami turned when she heard the footsteps. She turned in time to see Haruna walking over to them. Mami knew there was a possibility that Haruna wouldn’t be too happy with how far back Mami had gotten Hana but it was as much as the blonde could manage.

The black haired teenager in-between the two coughed slightly while she pushed herself up to her feet, her eyes glaring at the brunette who stood in front of her now. Haruna had a sweet smile on her face, and that was probably one of the scariest looks the boss could ever have at a time like this. Her feet backed her up slowly but she’d been so focused on Haruna that she hadn’t noticed the blonde teenager standing behind her. As Hana got closer, Mami reached out, giving her a rough shove back in Haruna’s direction.

“You’re not going anywhere,” Mami growled out lowly. Hana turned slightly, her glare turning to be directed at the blonde. Mami smiled, her arms coming to cross themselves over her chest as she stood in-between Hana and her only means of escape. In such a narrow passageway, Hana would definitely have to find a way to get past Mami if she wanted to get out of here.

“I’m glad you could join us today,” Haruna said, commanding the teenager’s attention back to her. Mami watched as Hana’s hands curled into fists and she knew that the teenager was doing her best to try and intimidate Haruna.

“You’ve picked such a dreary place for a reunion,” Hana replied, a soft chuckle leaving her. Mami could distinctly hear the low growl that Haruna had let out and she knew the boss’ anger was already beginning to reach its peak.

“I think we need to have a talk.”

“A talk? Whatever do you mean?” Haruna clenched her fists; nearly using everything she had in her not to hit Hana. She didn’t want to just yet; she wanted to have her fun with Hana still.

“Mami, grab her.” Mami stumbled back at the sudden order for the boss but she reacted nonetheless. She grabbed Hana’s arm, twisting it behind the girl’s back before she had a chance to react. She saw the flash of motion, knowing full well that Hana was going to try and hit her with the arm Mami hadn’t grabbed. Mami reached out, managing to grab Hana’s wrist right before it hit her, twisting it behind Hana’s back much like she had done with the first one.

She brought one knee up; slamming it hard into the girl’s back, making her stumble forward onto her knees. Mami leaned down, settling close to Hana as she kept the teenager’s arms restrained. On her knees with Mami holding her tightly, Hana wasn’t going anywhere until Mami let her go.