Chapter 19 - Spankings and Little Headspace

Edited

Willow's Pov

I clenched my hands in my lap as I eyes the two males that were slowly nearing the bed. Xander wore a dashing smirk while his hands were rubbing together, creating a small source of heat. Xavier was next to him, but instead of a smirk on his face and his hands rubbing together, his eyes were focused and determined. He stood tall and proud, a secret gleam in his blue eyes. A gleam of possession, obsession, control, and undeniable lust.

I didn't move, I couldn't. I knew what was about to happen and I knew I deserved every swat. But thinking on it, I knew my bottom would be brighter than a cherry and sting like I was stung by twenty bees. It might be pleasurable, but that's debatable.

Casting my eyes down, I let my hair fall forward and protect my face as I came to terms with our current situation. They were getting closer, their feet making little to no noise as they stepped on the carpet. I could see them from the corner of my eyes, watching as Xavier closed and locked the door.

We were alone.

Gulping, I clenched my legs tighter once more as I breathed out a small breath. I could feel Xander stand in front of me, his shoes coming into my line of sight. Xavier was right next to him, but I was too afraid to look at their faces. I didn't know what I would see, whether it be good or bad.

Xander cleared his throat, his hands at his side as he waited for my head to raise. When I didn't, he tsked before gripping my chin and tilting my head up for me. I closed my eyes in fear of what I would eventually see; their expressions. Whether it be heartwarming or heartbreaking, I did not want to look them in their eyes. I knew I would be hooked if I did.

"Open your eyes." Xavier demanded.

I disobediently refused, only clenching my eyes tighter.

"Open. Them." Xander said this time, his grip getting slightly tighter. Wincing in discomfort, I gradually peeked my eyes open. When I did, I was shell shocked.

Xander looked at me with soft eyes, yet there was a hard exterior covering that up. I knew one hundred percent that I wasn't dealing with Xavier and Xander anymore. I was dealing with pissed off daddy #1 and passed off daddy #2.

"Good girl," Xavier took a step closer, his hand reaching out and gently tangling itself in my hair. He gave it a few delicate strokes before retreating, taking his place back at Xander's side.

"Do you know what's going to happen, kitten?" Xander- I mean daddy, said. His hand was still hooked around my chin, holding my head in place as I looked him in the eyes.

"Yes, daddy." I spoke with as much confidence I could muster up, putting on my big girl panties and acting appropriately. I knew what was going to happen, and I embraced it.

"I trust you," I pointed at daddy." And you." I pointed towards Xavier, who's new name was now Papi. I couldn't call them both daddy, knowing they would always get confused. "So don't break it."

They both shared a blinding smile, their pearly whites gleaming as a smirk tugged at their lips. We were on the same page and that was an amazing thing. Most people couldn't even get this and yet we managed to have our own trust system within the first month of knowing each other. It wasn't a fully operating trust system, but it would do for now.