Chapter 4 - Bathroom Tears

Edited

Willow's Pov

Tears were streaming down my face as I ran through the deserted hallways, desperately trying to wipe the wetness from my cheeks. My face probably looked horrific, and I was sure Tracy already struck her claws into the gorgeous men. Just thinking about that vile woman brought more water to my eyes, seemingly never ending.

Rushing through yet another hallway, I luckily found a female bathroom and dashed into it. Scurrying into the largest stall, I close and lock the door before slumping against the dingy white walls surrounding me.

My hair looked like a bomb went off and I could feel my nose starting to run. Sighing loudly, I pull my sleeve up so they cover my hands and scrunched up my body. I tugged my legs upward and put my hands onto my knees. I know I'm not perfect, but Jesus Christ.. Tracy didn't need to point it out daily. Her torment was never ending, and I didn't do anything to deserve this type of cruelty.

She was the destruction of this high school. She was the reason kids went crying home daily. She was the reason people cringe away from me. She was the definition of hate. And she, the bitch, was the reason I was all alone. She was like a black hole, sucking in anything around her and bringing them down a dangerous path that they did not want to go down.

She would tell you lies, make you believe her, then ruin everything. She would take your friends, take your boyfriend, or girlfriend, and leave you all alone. She would make up rumours and make people hate you with a passion. She was Satan with a slutty skirt and six inch heels.

Closing my eyes, I try and fail once again at stopping my waterfall of tears. Bringing my hands up, I wipe away the never ending stream staining my face and hang my head low.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" I muttered quietly, feeling pity for my self. What I didn't expect was a husky voice replying to my words.

"Nothing is wrong with you." Said a deep, definitely male, voice.

Looking up, I'm surprised I didn't get whiplash. Standing in front of me were the two men in the cafeteria and.. I looked like a mess. Realizing this, I ignored his words and hang my head once again while wiping my eyes, trying to clear the runny mascara that would surely stain. What the hell is up with him? Something is definitely wrong with him.. and me. I didn't know these two people, why did they seem remotely interested in me?

I heard the shuffling of feet as the two men sit along side with me. Their bodies were practically radiating heat and I was starting to get uncomfortable, gently squirming back and forth.

"U-Uh.. can you please not sit so close?" I muttered pathetically, cringing when my voice broke. The men slowly obey, reluctant to move away. Huffing quietly, they barely moved a foot away from me. Would they treat me like Tracy has?

Something is seriously going on, something I didn't like.

"Why aren't you with Tracy?" I said quietly, trying to keep bitterness out of my words. I really didn't understand why they weren't with her and were with me instead. I've been told I'm a child daily, I don't see how I could be fun or even entertaining. Children aren't fun. The man to my left answers in an equally deep voice as the first one, sounding almost exactly alike but different at the same time. The first man had a roughness to his words while this one sounds more gentle, like silk.

"She was somebody we didn't want to be near. She radiated 'desperate' and probably had a few STDs." He said while chuckling, his laugh vibrating through the large stall. I didn't reply for a few minutes, somewhat hypnotized by their voices and sudden kindness. No, I couldn't let them fool me..