Chapter 12 - Hormonal Bulls and Punishments

Edited

Willow's Pov

Sitting on Xander's lap, I felt his arms wrap around my waist, caging my back and pressing it against his sculpted chest. Hairless chest, might I add.

"We didn't go over the rules yet, or the rewards. Or even the punishments." Xander said before he gently move my neck around, giving himself room. He placed a delicate kiss at the crook of my neck before he leaned in further and lowly inhaled my scent. He placed a delicate kiss to my silky smooth skin before reluctantly pulling away.

"Damn it, I hate punishments." I muttered, hating the idea of getting punished for anything. A small pout formed on my face as my eyebrows furrowed, my nose lightly wiggling.

"Let's get this over with." I visibly pouted before twirling a lock of my blonde hair around my finger, my eyes zoning in on Xavier as he bit his bottom lip between his teeth.

"Ah- wait," I said before squirming around on Xander's lap so I had room to move, "Don't do that." I gently slapped away Xavier's hand that was toying with his lip that was still between his teeth. It was actually a really big turn on, but I couldn't let them know that. Knowing them, they'd use it against me.

"Did you just-?" Xavier looked slightly shocked as he let go of his lip, his eyes widened to the size of two hippopotamus's. He brought his hand into plain sight where, if you looked close enough, there was a small red mark forming. A small hand mark.

"I just." I raised an eyebrow as I leaned back against Xander's chest that was currently moving up and down with silent laughter. He was covering his face with my back, letting out little laughs as he looked at Xavier's shocked face.

"You're so going to get it-!" Xavier faked a glare as he shot up and out of his seat, his feet firmly planting themselves on the ground before he pulled up his shirt sleeves and bounded towards Xander and I.

"Xander, run!" I barely managed to finish my sentence before I ripped Xander's arms off my waist, pushing my body away from his so he had a fair chance to escape. Throwing my body at Xavier's as he neared closer, I closed my eyes and squealed loudly as I did so.

Feeling his chiseled chest come in contact with my front, I felt his muscly arms wrap around my waist as he held me closer. He pulled our bodies until we were flushed together, not a centimeter of space between us. Xavier made a weird dragon noise that sounded a lot like a shriek before he landed on the couch. Xavier's back hit the sofa while his arms wrapped tighter around me, his front fitting perfectly with mine.

"Got ya." He wheezed out, his arms slacking a bit as he drew in deep breaths. He looked almost in pain, which was odd- if my foot didn't smack his dick.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, Xavier! I-I didn't mean to!" I sputtered out, looking around the room for Xander. When I didn't find him, I clenched my fists at my side. "Traitor!" I hollered out, making sure my voice was loud, but not too loud.

"Jesus fuck, how much does your foot weigh? Fuck, felt like I got hit with a bowling ball." Xavier wheezed out, his hands now clutching his member. He looked to be in a lot of pain, which he probably was, and I had no idea what to do. Do I run? Do I help him? Because when he is capable of walking again, I'm sure as hell that he's going to run after me and attack me like a girl on her period wanting chocolate.

"Oh, fuck me." I whispered as I slowly backed away from Xavier, watching as he got into a sitting position. He hissed a couple of times, cursed too, and he even let out a girl shriek when he fully sat down.

"I can do that." A voice purred behind me, making me stop dead in my tracks. Feeling behind me, I moved my hand around a very muscular wall. A warm wall.. with curves, and that moved up and down. Quickly turning around, I got a pinch to my neck as I did so. Whiplash.