Chapter 17 - Intruder and A Mysterious Women

Edited

Xavier's Pov

I let out a small breath as Willow finally managed to go under, her head resting comfortably in the crook of my neck. She was letting out small snores which sounded absolutely adorable. Her blonde hair looked like a birds nest and her eyeliner was smudged, but I couldn't seem to care at the moment.

"What a time to be alive.." Xander said from the driver seat, his eyes glancing between the road and Willow's sleeping form.

"Oi, keep your eyes on the road." I chuckled as he grumbled under his breath, something about Willow always going for me instead of him. By the sound of it, he was jealous.

"Someone's jealous." I hid my head in Willow's hair, silently laughing as Xander stretched his arm into the back seat and tried to swat me.

"Don't forget who's in charge." He grumbled, his eyes going into slits as he glared at me. He sounded extremely jealous and I couldn't help but wonder how long he was feeling like this.

Thinking back on it now, I remembered all the times Willow actually chose me over him. If we were sitting down, she'd sit near me. If we were all together, she would talk to me. This was a major problem that we couldn't ignore, something that needed to be changed.

"How long until we're home?" I asked, taking my eyes away from Willow.

"Five minutes, why?"

"I'm still pissed about those guys from earlier, who were they.." I scratched my chin as I thought.

"Walter and Vince?" Xander asked, looking in the rear view mirror as we made eye contact.

"Yes, them!" I snapped my fingers, happy that I knew their names. "I'm still pissed at them."

"Same here, brother."

"I mean, I know they didn't fucking mean it, but they didn't need to be assholes about it."

"You taught them to be that way." Xander raised an eyebrow, his hands tightening around the steering wheel.

"Shush." I cleared my throat. "They're not going unpunished."

"I already made plans for them. They're coming back here later tonight, around twelve." Xander cracked his knuckles, his jaw tightening. "They deserve what they're going to get."

"Can I play, too?" I grinned, my teeth showing. My ears twitched with the thought of what he had planned, how much fun him and I were going to have. They would not make the mistake again, I knew that for sure.

"Of course, brother."

Xander said as he pulled up to the property, his window rolling down so he could speak through the gate. It was closed and it was suppose to be locked after every time we left. The only reason the gate was open when Willow arrived was because I called the house, telling someone to unlock and open it.

Xander spoke, his words too fast to be remembered. When he was done, a small light flicked green and the gates proceeded to open.

Pulling into the driveway, Xander drove smoothly up until we reached the house. Parking the car, he unlocked the doors so we could leave.

"Hey, Xander?" I gained his attention once I left the car, turning back so I could grab Willow.

"Yeah?" He asked, popping his head around the car and coming over to my side.

Picking up Willow, I held her comfortably in my arms. Her arms were clasped behind my neck and her head once again buried in the crook of my neck.