Chapter 18 - Elma and Secrets

Edited

Willow's Pov

My breathing was uneven and loud pants were leaving my lips, having just ran from the kitchen to the bedroom. Many thoughts ran through my mind as the woman kept replaying in my head, memorizing her every feature.

She was truly a gorgeous woman with her chocolate brown hair and ocean blue eyes. Her laugh was angelic and she seemed to have a calming effect on my men, an attribute I didn't think I would ever possess. She had a delicate frame which seemed slightly unnatural, looking like she had a nose job or two. Her breasts were perky and plump, looking oddly roundish. They also looked fake, but I wasn't one to judge.

I could feel my anger brewing as I continued thinking about her, not hearing the constant banging on the wooden door. The golden handle rattled violently as someone tried to open it.

"Kitten, open up!" Listening closer, I realized it was Xander at the other side of the door. He was banging harshly against the door, his palm repeatedly hitting the wood. I heard a small 'thump', assuming he put his head against the beaten door.

"Please, baby.. we just want to talk." Xavier said, his tone soothing and calm. It was completely different from his usual self, which was blunt and aggressive.

"No!" I growled, holding my hands against my chest as I laid against the door. "If you want someone to entertain you, go back to the woman downstairs!"

There was a long pause, a tense feeling overcoming every other.

"What the fuck?" Xander banged his palm once again on the door, or at least I'm guessing.

"Gross.." Xavier muttered.

"Why would you thi-?" Xander started to say before there was a small smack, a whine then coming from Xander's lips. It sounded like Xavier might have hit him on the back of the head, which is something he would definitely do.

There were hushed whispers passed between them, their voices to low to hear. I heard them pause, a silence taking over before I heard their footsteps leaving. It seemed like they were walking away, which was a wild guess that I knew wasn't true. This always happened in movies- the person would get tricked, peek out, then die.. or something.

A few moments of silence passed before I heard a pair of feet come back, this time sounding much lighter than the heavy boots my men usually wore. It sounded petite and not at all forced, a small yet barely there sound coming from their shoes hitting the carpeted floors.

Oh no, it couldn't be, they wouldn-.

"Honey?" A feminine voice spoke from the other side of the door, answering my unanswered questions. It was in fact the woman.

Growling, I banged my fist against the door. "Fuck off!" I hissed, baring my not at all intimidating teeth.

"What a way to greet a person.." The woman muttered, myself still not knowing her name. For now, she was just going to be known as 'the woman' or my preferred name, 'the home wrecker.'

"Putting that aside," she mumbled before clearing her throat. "I'm here to clear up some tension?"

"Take your clearing and shove it up your ass."

Another moment of silence passed. "I'm not one for violence, but if I'm forced to resort to that, I promise you that you won't like it." There was an underlying meaning to her words, one that was easily understood. If I didn't open the door, she would do something drastic, like smashing it down.

"Why should I do that?"

"Because I'm not a home wrecker," She let out a breathy laugh. "I'm their mother."