Bonus Chapter - Night Time

Edited

Third Person's Pov

11:35 pm

Xander snored loudly as he cuddles his plush pillow closer to his chest, imagining it was Willow. His hair was disheveled due to his frequent movements in the night which disrupted Xavier and Willow greatly. Currently, they were sleeping soundlessly while cuddling chest to chest.

Willow was sprawled across Xavier's chest, seeking warmth from something other than the fluffy blanket. Mindlessly, she tangled her legs with Xavier's as she wrapped her arms around his broad chest, finding it immediately comfortable. Her lips were slightly opened as drool slowly fell out, starting a small puddle against Xavier's broad chest. She smiled unintentionally while sleeping, imaging her and her daddies were skipping through a field of skittles and cotton candy.

12:46 am

Xavier snorted loudly as he stretched his long tanned legs out, needing space for his large body. His arms were above his head as he faced his right, his breathing slightly heavy. The air was filled with three heavy breaths, making the room smell a mix of the three. Very manly with a hint of candy.

Xander was cuddled up with Willow as she lay against her side, Xander's arms wrapped around her. The blankets were tangled around their legs, caging their bodies closer than ever. Their breaths mingled as Xander wandered from consciousness to unconsciousness, soothingly rubbing heart shaped shapes against her skin. He smiled weakly as he glanced down upon the beauty in his arms, finally feeling as ease.

2:29 am

Willow rolled around the bed restlessly as she collided with Xavier's large form. A small gasp left her pouty lips as her eyes widened, thinking she awoke the snoring giant beside her. She waited minutes, body frozen as she eyed his sleeping form. He looked peaceful, almost happy, as he slowly wrapped his arms around her petite body.

Willow didn't protest one bit as her body was pulled flush against his chest, feeling immediate warmth. She put her arm over her mouth to muffle the chuckles wanting to escape as she watched Xavier. He was turned her way, on his side, as he wrapped his arms around her torso and legs around her waist. She could feel how muscled his toned legs were as they caged her in, forcing her to feel loved as he pulled her closer.

She smirked before lifting her right hand and mindlessly running her fingers through his long locks. They were a beautiful blonde color, the exact opposite of his brothers. His brothers was long, but a silky brown instead of blonde and shorter than Xavier's. They looked nothing alike, but Willow didn't question it. She smiled lovingly as she gazed up at Xavier's sleeping face, eyes twinkling as growls of satisfaction rolled out of his mouth. He looked exactly like a puppy.

3:58 am

Willow groaned loudly as she sat against the headboard, looking angrily at the roof above her. She hated waking up early, hated it much more than broccoli; which she despised. She was woken up by a loud bang and couldn't seem to fall back asleep. Her eyes were wide open as she once again groaned in anger, twirling her thumbs back and forth. She looked left and right, admiring the men's physical appearance as they faced the bed.

They were sleeping soundlessly next to her, arms wrapped around her waist that kept her against the bed. If not, she would have surely gotten up to investigate the noise. She loved investigating and finding clues, it was her favorite thing to do as a child.

The men were snoring lightly as the blanket was laid against the floor, carelessly kicked by one of them. Willow ran her fingers down Xavier's back, smiling as she watched his muscles flex under her touch. He let out a guttural groan when she stopped, wanting her to continue. He sleepily began moving his left arm back and forth, looking for her arm that was touching his back. Once he found it, with the help of Willow, he carelessly put her hand against his back once again.

Moments later without movement, he whined loudly. He desperately wanted her to touch his back once again, wanting to feel her fingers glide past each and every muscle. He wasn't actually sleeping, being awoken up by a loud noise, but couldn't fall back asleep. Once he noticed Willow was awake, he turned her way and waited. He knew she would try to do something.

He laughed inwardly as he was correct, enjoying the feeling of her fingers touching his bare back. He let out a few unintentional groans that were powered by lust as he hid his raging hard-on. He always got turned on when Willow touched him, even when it was completely innocent.

Once she stopped, he mindlessly tried to find her arm again. He whined unintentionally, sounding like a wounded dog which he hated. Quirking a brow, he found it odd when Willow chuckled and put her hand once again on his back. Was she laughing at him? He thought bitterly, not believing his sweet angel would laugh at him. Little did he know, Willow thought it was the cutest noise she had ever heard.

5:12 am

Willow was once again sleeping, wrapped in the arms of her two 'beasts'. She was coddled closely, the men surrounding her fearing her escape. They didn't want her to leave and they weren't afraid to admit it, just not to anyone besides Willow. They were suppose to be seen as brutal warriors, afraid of nothing and hating everyone. One wrong move, and you'd be dead. Except with Willow.. It was different.

The men wanted her to see them as her's and only her's. They wanted Willow to see them as sweet angles that did no harm, but they knew that couldn't happen. One day, they would be forced to show her their true selves. They dreaded the cursed day where they would be forced to reveal their darkest demons, their cruelest parts.

The boys would soon be forced to show their Queen their cruel depths of hate.