Chapter 14 (Why?)

Start from the beginning

He smiled amused at his mate and nodded.

Suddenly our names were called. "Oh go go we will talk again" She smiled shoving us toward the nurse.

I smiled while Luke chuckled grabbing my hand.

I started to get nerovus again as I laid down on the table and the woamn squited the cold goo on my stomach.

"shh everthing's going to be fine" Luke soothed kissing my knuckles. I nodded and smiled. After a few mintues of the woman making suprised nosies and freaking me out she excused her self and came back in with tall man.

After she showed him the pictures she'd taken he nodded and she smiled.

By the then I was thinking the worst things possibles, but what escaped her lips next shocked me to the core.

"Congratulations your having triplets!"

I gasped and stared at them in shock. I must have not heard her right. Triplets? Meaning as three little beings inside me?

I was startled out of my thoughts as a loud thud sounded beside me I looked over shocked to see Luke on the floor.

"Did he just pass out?" I asked in disbelief.

 The woman busted out in laughter while the man tried to hide his chuckled behind a cough.

"Don't worry it happens sometimes" The woman told me. I just gaped at Luke in disbelief. He really just passed out on me.

The man knelt down beside Luke and patted his face trying to wake him up but after a couple minutes when he still hadn't woken up i got frustrated.

I opened my mouth and yelled "LUKE I"M GOING INTO LABOR!"

He sprang up and looked around wildly causing all three of us to bust out laughing. Finally he must have realised what happen because he blushed a deep red and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Uh..........sorry about that" he muttered taking my hand.

I looked at him seriously "Were having triplets" He went pale but stayed awake thank god. He gulped and nodded a smile spreading across his face.

"Are your okay with this?" I asked softly.

He looked at me shocked "A little surprised yeah but this is amazing baby, we are having three beautiful children that will be so spoiled they won't know what to do"

My eyes filled with tears and I blinked them away quickly. I'd been afraid he wasn't happy about them but I could see in his eyes that he was happy.

"I love you"

"Love you to sweetheart"

"Do you want to know the sex's" the woman asked.

We nodded eagerly.

She smiled "It looks like two boys and a little girl"

Our smiles were so large it took up both our faces. Luke kissed me again jumping around like a excited puppy.

I couldn't believe I was actually having three little babies.

I laughed and gave Luke a sympathetic look, "I'm going to rip your throat out when I go into labor"