Ch.60 Miracle Baby

Gabriella's Pov.

Last night after I had left the kitchen and told Harry about my doctors appointment today, I didn't wait for his answer, nor did I want to, he probably hates me for faking my memory lost, I hate myself for that.

I woke up at 6:30 a.m. and threw up, morning sickness. I took a shower, I went to my recording studio and recorded a couple new songs and for Christmas which is in 8 months away.

I heard my door open and I see my dad.

"Hey sweetie, are you ok?" he asked sitting in my bed.

"Dad I am sorry I lied about my fake memory lost, when I saw Harry with Kendal my heart just broke" I said crying in my dad's arms.

"Baby girl I don't hate your and I'm not mad at you, but what you need to do is think about the baby" He said kissing my forehead.

"Your not mad I'm 19 and pregnant?" I asked as I whipped my tears away.

"No, this baby is not a mistake, it just wasn't planned for you to have a baby now" He said.

"Why would management force Harry to date someone he doesn't really know?" I asked taking a deep breath.

"Well you know I can't do anything about it, only you can" He said.

"Set up a meeting with management at 1:00" I said leaving my room and grabbing my purse and keys to go to my doctors appointment.

"Gabby wait up" Harry said coming down the stairs while putting his jacket on.

I smiled and nodded. Harry offered to drive.

"So this baby is mine" he asked.

I sighed and said "Well you did have sex with me when my dad had that party."

"I'm sorry about everything that happened." he said.

I didn't reply, I just looked out the window.

----------------------------------------

At the doctors.

We arrived at the Doctors and we ate sitting in the waiting room.

"Mrs.Styles, please come this way" I looked at Harry and he smirked.

They took me and Harry into a room and told me to lay down on the the bed, a nurse came in along with the doctor.

"Please lift up your shirt half way, Mrs. styles" Nurse Diana said.

"It's Gabriella -" Harry cut me off.

"You can call her Gabriella" he said smiling.

Harry stood next to me, while they put the cold gel on my stomach.

"Seems like everything is fine, you are a week pregnant, but has there been any stress lately" the doctor asked.

"Yes" I replied nervously.

He looked at the papers he had in his folder.

"So you've been stabbed and shot" he asked.

"Yes" I said shakily.

" It seems that your not suppose to have kids after you got shot, but your still pregnant so that's good, you still have lots of eggs, Gabriella it seems you've got a miracle baby" he said and I was crying, I looked at Harry and he was also crying.

"So the baby is fine" I asked whipping my tears.

"Yes" the doctor said smiling.

The doctor handed the papers to the nurse and left.

"Would you like copies of the ultrasound pictures" Diana asked.

"Yes please,4 copies" I said as she whipped the gel off my stomach, she nodded and left the room.

"You ok" Harry asked still holding my hand.

"No, I was almost not able to have kids,and now I have a miracle baby" I said putting both hands on my stomach.

"You'll be ok, the baby will be ok" Harry said whipping my tears away but I quickly moved his hand.

I'm still hurt by Harry, I don't trust him but I guess we can be friends for now..

I hurt myself by hurting him.

Harry's Pov.

When the doctor said Gabby wasn't able to have kids, but she's pregnant, I have a miracle baby, me an Gabby have a miracle baby.

"You ok" I asked holding Gabby's hand.

"No, I was almost not able to have kids,and now I have a miracle baby" she, said putting both hands on her stomach.

"You'll be ok, the baby will be ok" I said whipping her tears but she quickly moved her hand.

The nurse came back in and gave us the ultrasound pictures.

"Here are your pictures, any questions" the nurse asked.

"Yeah, am I still able to sing and dance" Gabby asked.

"You can sing,just don't over do it, take deep breaths as you can, and for dancing no, it would be dangerous if you fell and hurt the baby" The nurse replied.

"Thank you" I said shaking her hand.

We were going to walk to Gabby's car but their were tons of paparazzi's, I could tell Gabby was scared, cause she tightens her grip in my hand.

"I'm right here they won't hurt you" I whispered in her ear and she nodded.

I wrapped both arms around her and guided her towards the car.

" Gabriella are you and Harry together"

"Gabriella, are you pregnant"

"Gabriella over here"

"Harry over here"

"Gabby"

"Harry"

"Harry"

"Gabby"

"Gabriella, how do you feel about Harry and Kendall"

"Me and Kendall aren't dating" I said helping gabby in her seat and helped her with her seat belt even though she didn't need help with that.

"Are you ok, did they touch you, hurt you" I asked hoping she was fine.

"I'm fine, we have a meeting to go to at my dad's office building, and I have a 2 hour interview with Oprah Winfrey at 3:00" She said giggling.

"Well can I come to this interview" I asked holding her hand.

"If you want, I don't know what kind of question she's going to ask me" she said letting go of my hand and grabbing her phone.

Damn I miss her sooooo much, I need her back, when I had sex with Kendall I thought I had lost Gabby for good, that why I thought Kendall would be my one night stand, I'm such a dickhead.

I need to win gabby back.....

Please comment and vote thanks guys!!!!!(: