Ch.51 Ryan?What!

Gabriella's Pov.

After the boys were done singing and harry was done looking into my eyes, we went backstage into the dressing
room.

"What was that about" I said looking at the boys. They were either looking at the floor or at the something else but me.

"Gabby we just wanted to help" Louis said.

"Help me with what Louis,help me and harry get back together, I cried every night since I left, and you wanna know what I've been wondering is if Harry really loved me or was it all a lie, or how I've been getting death threats from some of your fans, saying I should, die and that I broke Harry's heart, well boys I'm the one hurt, I'm the one with the broken heart, no one can help me" I said walking out of the dressing room and into my Range rover.

I left the Teen Choice Awards early, I won another award for best female artist, and Justin Bieber , went on stage and got my award for me, he said he would bring my award tomorrow.

After I left the Teen Choice Awards,I went home and my mom went to her apartment that she has near her treatment center. I got home and went up stairs to put comfortable clothes on, I walked downstairs and grabbed my phone to order pizza, I'm hungry.

Before I was able to dial the number for pizza their was a knock on my door. I Opened it and saw Ryan.

Harry's Pov.

Right now we are at Simons house here in LA.

"Why am I so stupid, to think Taylor just wanted to apologize to me that night, I lost the best thing that's ever happened to me, I'm going to go talk to her" I said getting up from the couch and grabbing my keys.

"No, let's go and talk to her tomorrow, she's already upset harry, we don't want to upset her more" Liam said to me, I nodded and walked upstairs to my room and laid on my bed looking up at the ceiling

Gabriella's Pov.

"Ryan, what are you doing here" I asked holding my phone in my hand tightly.

"Let me in" he said taking out his gun.

I opened the door more and he pushed me against the wall.

"I've missed you sweet heart" he said trailing the gun down my body.

I tried moving but that didn't work.

"Where's that pretty boy of yours" he asked.

"He's not here" I said trying to get his hand off my neck from choking me.

"Take me too him now, so I can show him my sexy,hot, girlfriend that I got back" he said pushing me out the door,to my car.

I drove to my dads house here in LA where the boys are staying at, I park the car in the drive way and Ryan pulled me out of the car with the gun to my back,and its raining so I'm all wet.

"Knock on the door and do not run"he said pulling my hair too.

I knocked on the and Louis opened it.

"Let us in please Louis"I said with tears forming.He moved and let us in and Ryan pushed me to Louis.

I hear someone come out of the room, I turn around and i see harry.
Ryan pulled me back towards him.

"Let her go" harry yelled, he was going to run towards Ryan but Ryan said.

"Come any close and I'll shoot her"Ryan said looking around.

"Ryan what do you want" I asked but he pushed me towards the boys and harry caught me, I looked at him and whispered I love you.

"Open your dads safe, or one of you boys do it now" Ryan said
checking out the window.

Harry's Pov.

I heard a loud knock on the door, I walked downstairs and saw gabby and some guy holding a gun to her back. WAIT! that's Ryan, I walk faster towards them and I speed dialed Paul through my pocket.

"Let her go" I said running towards them.

"Come any closer and I'll shoot her" He said.Gabby had tears forming into her eyes.

"Ryan what do you want"Gabby said and Ryan pushed her towards me and the boy, I caught her in time.

"Open your dads safe, or one of you boys do it" he said looking out the window.

"No" we all looked around and saw that it was Gabby who had said it.

"Fine" Ryan said coming towards me with the gun and all I heard next was that I heard a gun shot.

Gabriella's Pov.

I didn't know what to do when I said no to Ryan,he walked towards Harry with the gun out and.... i.... just jumped in front of Harry....i felt pain in my stomach and I collapsed onto the floor, all I heard next were yelling and banging.