Ch.41 Going to the arena

Harry's Pov.

We arrived in Paris last night and right now we are in out hotel rooms, I'm with Gabby of course. I woke up to hearing noises in the bathroom.

I got up I check when I see gabby on the bathroom floor.

"Babe, did you slip" I asked trying not to laugh.

"Go ahead and laugh you big meany and help me up" she said. I chuckled.

"How did you even slip" I asked.

"Well Niall left his sandwich on the floor last night when he came to use the bathroom" she said sitting on the bed.

"Well it was funny when you fell on your ass" I said leaning over her on the bed kissing her neck.

"Uh no, styles I have dance rehearsals with the girls in 30 minutes" she said getting up.

"I'll make it quick" I said winking at her pulling her back so she's on top of me.

"Okay" she said, she kissed me and she pulled away and teased me .

She got up and grabbed her purse.

"She you at rehearsals Haz" she said.

I laughed to myself on how much I love that girl. Im getting ready to go with the boys to rehearsal as well, but first we need to talk to Liam.

Gabby's pov.

"Hey girls ready to go" I asked.

They all replied yes.

"Hey gabby, I wanna thank you for having me on your as one of your back up dancers" Danielle said to me.

"Your welcome Dani, I know you and Liam are having problems, but like I said don't let it interfere with your dancing career, you have talent Dani that shouldn't go to waste, besides your my bff" I said I hugged her and we left the hotel and we all got into the van.

20 minutes later

At the arena we get out of the van and I hear screaming fans with posters, shirts that say my name or the boys names, I waved at them and they screamed louder. I walked towards the fans when Michael stopped me.

"Mrs.cowell you need to wait for the other body guards" Michael said.

"Michael what have I said about calling me Mrs.Cowell" I said giggling.

"Sorry Mrs- I mean Gabriella" he said correcting himself.

The rest of the body guards came so I was able to take pictures with the fans and sign autographs. We walked to the front if the arena to do some signing and pictures.

But the problem was their was Paparazzi's.

"Gabriella how are you and Harry?"

"Are you in love with Harry?"

"What do you think of Taylor, Harry's ex?"

"Gabriella over here!"

"Gabby over here!"

Randy and the rest of the guys got me inside the arena safe and sound so I can start rehearsals. I sighed on all the questions they gave me.

Liam's Pov.

"Hey lads ready to head to the arena" I asked. The boys just looked at me like something was up.

"Liam I think we need to have a talk" Harry said.

"Okay" I said confused.

"Liam, we know that you and Danielle are having problems, an we just don't want either of you hurt, and like we all promised Simon about our relationships wouldn't interfere with our career" Louis said.

"I don't need you guys in my love life just stay out of it" I said getting up and leaving.

Louis Pov.

"Well lads that didn't go well, let's go to the arena to see the girls dance practice and we need to do sound check" I said and we all got in the van.

Harry didn't take his eyes off his phone like he was waiting for a call or text message.

"Harry you okay, you keep checking your phone" I asked.

"Yeah it just I have this surprise for gabby tomorrow but i don't know if her surprise will happen" he said.

"Well what's her surprise, come on Harry you know us lads won't tell" I said as Zayn and Niall nodded.

"Im still trying to get Isabelle to come to Gabbys first concert tomorrow" he said. "Ronnie, and Jake are coming for sure, so all it need is Isabelle to come" he add.

"I'm sure Simon will work thing out for Isabelle to come" Zayn said.

Harry nods and we stayed quite for the rest if the car ride.

__________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, it was longer lol.

Thank you guys so much for reading my book, it means a lot.

Comment and vote.

I still need some song suggestions

so comment your favorite songs to be in my book!!!!!!!! (: ✌️💕