Ch.23 What does she want..?

Gabby's Pov.

Mine and harry's relationship has been going really good. Sally and Niall had their first official date at the fair. Niall asked Sally to be his girlfriend of course she said yes. I've been hanging out with the boys a lot which is fun.

Today I'm having a girls day so it's,Eleanor,Perrie,Dainel, Sally and me. We all decided to go shopping today for the Brit's awards in 3days.
So right now me and the girls are at the mall.

"Gabby,so when are you and Harry getting it in,I mean you guys have been dating for a while now" Perrie says giggling, and the rest of the girls laugh.

"Omg guys that's personal, and no we haven't gotten it in, and not anytime soon" I said looking down at the floor.

Me and the girls walked around the mall for almost 3 hours and we all have like 30 bags each.

We where walking around when I heard my named being called behind me, I turned around and see Taylor with Selena.

Me and Selena are friends I've none her for a long time , I've been in a couple shows with her ,we hang out but when she's not hanging out with Taylor.

"Hey girls, Gabby!" Taylor said giving me a dirty look.

"Hey Gabby" Selena said as she came information of and leaned in for a hug.

"Hey Selena, I've missed you" I said to her, since I haven't hung out with her in awhile.

"So... gabby I heard you and Harry are dating now "Taylor said smirking at me, with a dirty look.

"Yes I am, why do you care it's not like you actually liked him you were just playing with just like you did with Cody" I said sternly at her.

"Whatever, just know that I will get him one way or another" she said stomping away leaving Selena standing their looking at me with a sorry look.

"Sorry about that Gabby, I hope you and Harry stay together, you guys are cute together, I'll call you later bye guys" Selena said as she walked away to go catch up with Taylor.

Taylor's Pov.

Harry is mine, and I will get him one way or another, whatever it takes to get him to be mine again I'll do it ,gabby won't even know what's coming.

__________________________

I hope you guy like this chapter, I will update again tonight or tomorrow....

Happy Halloween, have fun to night stay safe guys!!!!!! :)