Ch.54 Back home in London

Harry's Pov.

After the dinner date I called the hospital and they said she still hasn't woken up yet, which just hurt me even more, I had to take Kendal out on a date yesterday, she's really funny an nice. But she's not Gabby.

Gabriella's Pov.

"Justin can you take me to my beach house Danny's going with me back to London, Cody your coming right" I asked.

"Yeah I'm coming" he said.

The hospital released me and the doctor told the nurses to go along with it too, all the nurses think Dr. Dave is hot so they'll do anything for him.

"Thank Justin, you better come next week to London, love you Justin" I said kissing his cheek.

"Let's go Cody" I said opening the door.

He laughed, I wanted to skip but then I remember the doctor said I couldn't move a lot.

I heard a knock on the door and I think it's Dani

"Hey Dani" she looked at me weird like I was crazy.

"What, how, but you lo-lost your memory" she said asking me.

"No, Dani I didn't, just please don't tell anyone, you have to help me ok, I'll explain everything to you when we have our flight back to London" I said and she nodded.

"Oh Dani this is Cody my best guy friend and Cody this is my best friend Daniel" I said and they smiled at each other.

"Nice to meet you" Cody said kissing her cheek and Danny blushed.

I went upstairs and packed my things.

"Ahhhhhhh" I screamed.

"What Gabby what's wrong" Cody asked running into my room.

"Where's Roxy" I said, I was about to bend down on the floor but my stomach is killing me.

"Gabby, she's down stairs in her cage, you scared the living hell out of me" He said holding his heart.

"Haha oh well, I'm just going to finish packing and will go" I said walking into the bath room and grabbing all my make up , hair supplies, and everything.

I walked over to the balcony and took a picture of the sunset.

GabriellaCowell:

Lovely sunset, thank you for everyone who prayed for me and sent me balloons and flowers, along with teddy bears. You guys are the best fan in the world who never fail too make me smile, Love you guys so much💕

"Alright let's go" I said grabbing Roxy, and my suit case.

"Gabby you can't pull that, doctor said you can't be pulling things heavy or move around that much" Cody said putting my suit case in the back of the van.

I giggled and took Roxy out of the cage and she fell asleep on my lap.

"Gabby its good to have you back" Randy said.

"Randy, you can't tell anyone either please" I said giving him the puppy eyes.

"Gabby I can't lose my job" he said.

"You won't, my dad doesn't control everything, I have a say in anything he does, no one will know that you know so please Randy" I said giving him puppy eyes again.

"Alright fine, but my Christmas present better be nice" he said laughing.

Next day.

We got on the plane last night at 10:20, and arrived in London at 12:00pm.