Ch.4 She's beautiful

Harry Pov.

When she walked in,she looked so beautiful her long brown hair with her brown eyes. I was speechless she's just so beautiful words can't even explain.

Wait Harry what are you thinking you have a girlfriend, I standing right next to you. I have to admit Taylor was a bit clingy with me all next to me or being annoying. I could tell the boys didn't like her but she's a good

"Harry this is Gabriella Cowell, Simons daughter the ones he's always talking about" Louis explains, I let go of Taylor to kiss Gabriella's cheek as a greet.

Tyler the photographer told Gabriella to go to her dressing room to get ready, and for us to get ready as well once me and the lads got up Tyler said something else but was to Taylor.

"Oh and Taylor stay here on the couch we don't want you in the room while the boy are getting ready" Tyler said.

I see Gabriella laughing behind Tyler,

I smirk a little. I see Gabriella step in front of Tyler like she's about to say somthing.

"Taylor I suggest you stay here, we don't want to hear moaning again like my last photo shoot with Cody, except your with Harry now" Gabriella said trying not to laugh.

What did Gabriella mean the last photo shoot?

"Ugh fine"she said

Gabriella starts to chuckle a bit because of Taylor's attitude.

"What Taylor can't face the fact that we don't want you with the boys in the dressing room, you can't always be up Harry's ass" Gabby hisses at Taylor.

Taylor is always io my ass but that's no ones concern.

"Maybe I like being up his ass"Taylor said

"I bet you would ,did u like too when you where up Cody's ass" Gabby said

What the hell is going on and what happened between Taylor and Cody.

I'm mad but I'm not going to show it. Once Gabriella had said that I looked at her,she looked kinda upset like she knew I was mad or something, hopefully she doesn't think I'm mad at her.

Louis Pov.

When Gabby had brought up Cody and Taylor, I could see Harry tense up and he looks a little hurt, I wonder what Gabby meant by the last photo shoot that Gabby had with Cody and Taylor was their with Cody? Ima have to ask Eleanor and Gabby later tonight maybe after we take everyone to dinner.

We got into the dressing room and got our makeup and clothes ready.
Each of us lads talked about Gabby, they like she'd which was good because she's like my sister and I way them to like her if Eleanor is her best friend and wants to bring Gabby around more.

I noticed when Harry looked at Gabby he had that look, the look he barely gets for a girl. The look he gets is a shocked but determined face when he sees a beautiful girl it means Harry will do anything a ms everything to get the girl to date him or have sex with him.
The look he had on Gabby was a different look more of a astonished look.

Maybe I should've listened to Eleanor and tried to get Harry and Gabby together.

_______________________

Hope you guys liked this chapter.
What do you just think? Is Taylor clingy? Annoying? Do you think Harry will dump her?

Comment and vote!