Ch.27 Me singing on stage?

Gabriella's Pov.

After Scooter left to call someone on his phone I looked at Justin he had a smilie on his face, I don't even know what they are talking about.

WAIT! they want me to sing tonight on stage in front of millions of fans. As I figured out what they were going to do, my eyes widen, I looked at Justin and pulled his hair and dragged him all the way to the couch.

" Ow what the hell was that for" he said as he rubbed his head from where I pulled his hair and he laughed.

" Your making me sing tonight Justin, those are your fans not mine, I've never been on a stage that big, I've never sang in front of people, how the hell am I supposed to do that" I said frustrated.

"Gabby you'll be fine, your gunna do great, besides they'll love you. I'll tweet and say I'm sick and I can't do the concert but I'll have an amazing two guest sing for them" he said happy about his plan I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him, he laughed.

I turned around and heard two little kids coming into the room, I saw Jazmine and Jackson Justin's little sister and brorher.

"Gubby" they both said. Gubby is my nickname from them, when they were little they couldn't say Gabby and they ended up saying Gubby so now the name is stuck , but it's cute.

"Hey guys" I said as they both came in for a hug after that they left to play in the play room.

Scooter came back in and told me that a hairstylist will come in and do my hair and that my dad,mom and kathy, was coming to bring me my clothes for tonight.

About an hour later I was done and ready to go. I saw my mom,dad and Kathy come in.

"Hey sweetly you are going to do great" my mom said as he gave me a hug and kissed my forehead.

"You'll do great Gabby" Kathy said to me as she gave me a hug.

"Make sure you smile, have fun and dance, you'll do great, this may not be your concert gabby but at least your not going to let Justin's fans down and he's happy your doing this for him. After we get home we are having a discussion about those texts messages" my dad said to me as he gave me a hug and a kiss on my head.

"Okay dad" I said

"Gabby you'll do great, and thank you for doing this for me it means alot" Justin said he stepped forward for a hug, but I stepped back putting my hands on his chest.

"Uh no ,your sick and you smell I don't need a hug until you take a shower" I said giggling.

"Fine then, good luck gabby break a leg , I'll be watching you from the tv" Justin said as he walked back to sit down.

"Gabby it's time to go on stage in two minutes let's go, the fans have been informed that Justin isn't singing so it's a surprise that your sing tonight okay" scooter said to me as he was walking towards the stage.

"Okay" I said, scooter handed me the microphone.

Right now we are under the stage.

"Okay so gabby your going to bend down and they are going to shoot you up so your going to jump I little is that okay"my dad said to me.

"That's fine" I said as I sighed a little scared.

"You'll be fine" he said to me.

I can hear the music starting,i was pushed up and I'm about to start sing my song.

( Miss Movin' On By Fifth Harmony)

I'm breakin' down, gonna start from scratch.