Silver Moon

~In Ember's Dream~

The silver cristaline reflection of the moon upon the water shimmers as a cool breze passes over, the still surface becoming warped.

I slightly dip my furry paw into it, causing a cascade of ripples across it.

Turning my gaze toward the soft whispers of the wind, feeling as though they are walling my name, I watch the silvery white stars twinkle in the sky.

Suddenly the glow of the moon is hidden by the overcast of dark clouds, obscuring the light.

Howls echo across the landscape as a large black figure bursts through the dark green bushes. Jumping to my feet I rip out a threating growl.

As the dark figure pads closer to my ridged form, the blob takes the form of a grey-blue pelted wolf. Relaxing only slightly to the intruder I watch keenly as he approaches.

"Who are you, and what do you want?" I bark, suddenly making him stop his advances. With one paw raised and head cocked, he looks at me questionably. "Oh Ember, you'll know soon enough.", "What's that supposed to mean?" I reply back to his sarcastic answer bearing my teeth slightly. "Well, I guess it can't hurt to tell you just my name..." "Um, okay, go on." I tell him, impatient for his response.

"Oliver, my name is Oliver. Remember that young one, for I will be coming for you." Growling I pounce onto his body, only to realize too late he had swiftly moved and only the dirt catches me.

Spitting out the gritty dirt, I whip my head around looking for Oliver, only to be disappointed as he is no longer here.

Standing up and shaking the dirty dirt from my silver pelt I softly growl. Frustrated, I make my way back over to the silver mirror of a pond.

Getting close to the waters edge I look at my reflection. Suddenly I'm pushed into the cool surface of the water, completely submerged. Something is holding me down, fighting I try to paddle back up to the surface. My effort is proven futile as my vision becomes blurry, choking for just a sip of air, and my body gains to go limp.

~End Of Dream~

Gasping for air I bolt straight up. As I look around the room I was currently in, I begin to panic.

The familiar scent of antibacterial substances and cleaning supplies fills my nose, though not as strongly as when I would have been in my wolf form but sill strong enough to make me want to gag.

*Creeeek* I hear as the old wooden door opens, "Shhh, calm down. You're going to be okay, you just need to calm down." The scary blue masked guy says as he leans over my. Thankfully I'm clothed, although the congestive material makes me feel claustrophobic.

Leaning over my sitting form he snatches something form the metal side table.

I shiver in disgust as some of the oozing black tarry liquid dips onto my exposed legs. The masked man looks, we I think he did anyway, down to my leg wiping it off, leaving only a black smudge. Going back over it with another cloth only my skin remains.

Slightly growling at the man because of his close proximity of me, he backs up.

Suddenly he stands straight up, looking towards me, "Lets go, Slender wishes to see you."

Fright fills my body at the name of the unknown creature, or maybe person, I have yet to know. Slowly swinging my legs to the side of the bed, I slide off and onto my feet. As I begin to stand, my knees give way and I begin to plummet towards the cold hard floor.

Squeaking in fright, I begin to feel a firm grasp around my waist holding me up. Glancing towards him I become mesmerized you the oozing black pits.

Quickly shifting my silver eyes away from him he lets me go.

Now stable, I make my way towards the old door leading me out of this room, following the blue masked man, or boy, kid? Male person thing.

Once crossing into the hall way I catch the faint smell of a sickly sweat substance, candy.

I rip out a harsh snarl, crouching down into a fighting stance, I gaze at the crazy monochrome clown.

"Why hello! Isn't it nice of you to come back and play! I'll be sure to not let you get away this time!", "LJ! Shut up, Slender wants to see her so you have to be nice to her or he'll have your head!", "Aww can't I have just a little bit of fun Eyeless?" The creepy clown pleads giving Eyeless a sadistic smile, one rivaling Jeff's.

"No, now let us through or I'll let her rip you in pieces." I give a snarl in response, but all I'm met with is a poof of smoke and the disappearance of the clown.

Calming down I stand back up looking at Eyeless waiting for me to take me to this Slender "thing".

He looks back and continues walking. Coming up to a grand, large, oak wood door, nervousness seeps though my pores.

I firmly grasp the silver metal handles and push the doors open, but what greets me on the other side is completely unexpected to me.

A/N: Oh lord! I'm so sorry for delaying the update for so long! I just hope this chapter meets your expectations?!? Also, 5,487 (and counting) reads?? Holy crap thats awesome! along with the 217 votes as well! You guys are awesome! now lets try for some larger numbers! And also I will try to be updating more frequently so just bear with me. And as always, Vote and Comment (I love to hear what you guys say!)