Daughter Of The Moon

The orange luminescent glow of the rising sun cast a dark shadow of the ever-present mansion. The soft twitter of a nearby bird reaches my ears as I lift my large form from the chilling earth.

I shake roughly, a small cloud of dust is shed from my silver pelt. The strikingly silver band holding me from my freedom rattles loudly.

I quickly shift my silver gaze towards the thickly set trees; emerald eyes are nowhere to beseen.

Loud yelling can be heard within the walls of the old mansion. Curious, I lug my tired form tothe direction of the house.

Suddenly the large oak wood doors slam open and an angry-looking Jeff comes storming over.

"Eat it you mutt!" His loud demanding voice commands me. Getting uninterested fairly quickly at the site of the slop in front of me, I just simply turn away from him and his food.

Obviously annoyed by my reaction, Jeff suddenly rips out a knife outta nowhere.

"I guess this little puppy needs some training..." Jeff darkly says, "So if you don't want EJshoving a tube down your throat, I would eat it" he says even more sinisterily into my soft ear as he holds the deadly looking bloodstained knife up to my jugular.

Deep throaty snarls rip out of my throat. Daring him to go by his word.

Primal instincts go into over drive as I tear his white leathery hand away from my neck. Sinking my large fangs into his white flesh; he snickers at what had happened to his hand.

Releasing my death grip from his now red and bloody hand, I lunge for another attack.

A sharp yelp slightly escapes my jaws as I get sharply yanked back from my originally target.

Now remembering the short chain holding me captive. Barely outta reach from freedom.

" HAHAHAH" the deep mechanical laughter escapes outta Jeff's carved lips. " LITTLE PUPPY WANNA PLAY HUH??" He practically screams.

Taking hold of the bloody knife once again he begins to take menacing steps toward my snarling form.

Static, all I can hear is static.

But before the static becomes too powerful angelic voice can be heard.

'Hello young one, I have big plans for you. The time draws near for the daughter of the moon to take her rightful place. But, be warned another wishes to take it from under your paws. The choices you will make from this moment forth shall decide your outcome and you alone will have to make them...'

Is all that I heard before darkness engulfs be brain.

But question begin to run throughout my head.

Who what that voice? What does it mean 'daughter of the moon'? Who is this ' other one' that the voice said will take what ever from under my paws? What choices will I have to make?

A/N:
Ahhhh! Over 2k reads!? You guys are awesome! Sorry this is a kinda short chapter but very important for the chapters that will be coming from this point on so just bare with me ok? Soooo comment! I always love to hear what you guys gotta say about my story! Votes are always appreciated! And what do you guys think about me doing someone else's POV next chapter?