Alpha?

??? POV

"ALPHA" a large brown wolf yells toward a larger midnight black wolf.

The large head of said wolf turns at the mention of his name.

"WHAT!?" he snaps back at the brown wolf. "GUS" bowing his head slightly in submission, he replies "The hunters have found her... The wolf from the prophecy..."

Shaking, alpha turns toward Gus "Are you sure? Absolutely positive?" "Yes alpha, you must come with me... To see with your own eyes this beauty"

Alpha suddenly turn toward his beta, Gus, and back hands him across his face "You keep it in your pants you horny dog"

Quickly sinking into the ground in submission to his alpha "Forgive me alpha" "Stand stand there's no time to waste we must get to her before he does"
"Agreed, let's go alpha"

Quickly standing Gus turns and begins to race to where the rest of the pack has gathered with Alpha accompanying him.

Wolf heads turn toward the large black wolf "PACK, THE PROPHECY HAS COME TO PASS, AND AS YOU ALL KNOW THERE IS DESTRUCTION COMING.... MY FELLOW WOLVES, BE PREPARED"

Whispers begin to erupt as alpha turns and begins to head to the girl to see thebeautifulness for him self.

"Take me to her" alpha says looking at Gus.

Trailing the brown wolf they begin to head to the place.

Alpha looks around and begins to notice that the began to head toward the very edges of his northern border. Stopping instantly as the scent of human blood fills his nostrils.

"Gus, why have we ventured to the forbidden part of the forest??" "Alpha I understand that you forbade any pack member to venture into this part of the territory, but a sweet scent had caught my attention and I followed it to find the source"

Turning toward the north again alpha slightly smelled the sweet scent of a moon flower.

Walking silently toward the source alpha watches through the bushes.

Soft silver fur and beautiful eyes adorned by a heavy large chain around her neck.

Softly growling at the harsh treatment to the beautiful young wolf.

Suddenly she turns and looks toward the forest and look directly in his direction.

Staying for only a moment he turns and leaves with his beta.

Thoughts running through his head he happens upon ones he wished he didn't...

Why was she with the human killers? Why was she chained up? And most importantly. What can they do about the prophecy?

A/N:
I know I know I need to update sooner.... But now that it's summer break I hope to be updating at least twice a month? Oh and in the picture above that's alpha and Gus, ignore the snow on the ground to... I tried to make this chapter a bit longer. So what is this prophecy that some how includes Ember? Is alpha really his name? And how will the creepypasta react to it? Find out in the chapters to come...